A real card, good or bad?

nobody9999

no' date=' coz if you play megamorph or bad reaction to smochi ( a common burner deck card) then its quiet useful

[/quote']

other then that it would really kick ass, your ass lol.

lol megamorph.

lol bad reaction is NOT a common burn deck card. Machine Burn is awesomely better.

it could be put too really good use' date=' i mean u put 3 of them in your deck, if u managed too get all 3 of them and a bad reaction in your first hand, set them all, as soon as ur opponent draws, u whack them all over nd thts 9000 points of damage lol

[/quote']

THIS is why I think the card will go in the Limited card list.

it could be put too really good use' date=' i mean u put 3 of them in your deck, if u managed too get all 3 of them and a bad reaction in your first hand, set them all, as soon as ur opponent draws, u whack them all over nd thts 9000 points of damage lol

[/quote']

and this quote is why i think that you are american... always banning cards without knowing them... try to get the 3 copies, 1 heavy storm/giant trunade and 1 simochi in less of 10 turns, if you can't do that, you FAIL!!

• 3 weeks later...

[/quote']

and this quote is why i think that you are american... always banning cards without knowing them... try to get the 3 copies, 1 heavy storm/giant trunade and 1 simochi in less of 10 turns, if you can't do that, you FAIL!!

Indeed.

I love Gift Card, the sheer "WTF?!?" loog my opponent gets is well worth it.

Also, it's a great bluff. They Heavy storm, dust, or MST is and waste a card. I then proceed to set my Draining Shield.

Archived