Megaman Zero. 8 Gentle Judges [16/16] Complete and Perfect.

Astro Dude

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggest you re-make the effect of Foxtar's human form.

800 is nothing for the ability to add any 1 Spell card from your deck to your hand.

Can I re-work it to be more like:

When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' you can pay 1000 Lifepoints to select 1 Normal Spell card from your deck, shuffle your deck, and place the selected card face-down ontop of your deck.[/quote']

I toned it down a bit, and it doesnt seem as overkill.

I suggest you re-make the effect of Foxtar's human form.

800 is nothing for the ability to add any 1 Spell card from your deck to your hand.

Can I re-work it to be more like:

When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' you can pay 1000 Lifepoints to select 1 Normal Spell card from your deck, shuffle your deck, and place the selected card face-down ontop of your deck.[/quote']

I toned it down a bit, and it doesnt seem as overkill.

I think you might be over-doing it a little on the last guy.

I'm iffy on Kelver's himan form, but I suggest you require his cmbat form to use at least 2 non-Tuners Beast-Types.

It will be kinda' "Humorous", as he attacks with 2 seperate dogs, and it will balance out his "kill the opponents cards" effect.

I was asking sine there is still some left over white parts to the images, which makes the pictures look...off.

In that case' date=' yep. Not easy to do the Human form pics let me tell you. Since they wear white if you put in in a background then there are holes you need to fill in with white paint.

[/quote']

I can see how it would be difficult.

I'm reviewing the set right now.

First, impression - work on the pictures :D

EDIT:

Second impression, pretty admirable. :D

I like the effects. There is variety. The stats are good.

There are some OCG mistakes, though

At the cost is not something use in the original grammar. It should be: Pay ___ Life Points to...

deck=Deck

type=Type

Monster(s)=monster(s)

Also, one advice. I suggest that you use slashes instead of brackets in the names. There are no real cards with brackets actually (Not sure, I haven't seem any, though)

I like your set! Nicely done!

Descent, just emphasize on the pictures! ;-)

9/10 ^^

Oh nice, megaman zero cards! =D

mmz is one of my all time favorite games! Great to see another fan.

I'll help you out with some of your OCG,

flizard: first off, dont say cost... it should be pay #### Life Points

You can pay 800 Life Points to prevent this card from being destroyed by battle.

child: You can pay 800 Life Points to prevent this card from being destroyed by a Spell Card Effect.

child (combat):your missin the trigger, so: When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can select and destroy Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls, up to the number of non-Tuner monsters used as Synchro Material Monsters for this card.

devilbat:same thing with pay vs cost

devilbat combat: missin the trigger

mantisk: pay, and also use numbers(1) not the word(one) when talkin about quantities

fox: you actually said pay here =/, anyway whenever you search your deck for anything, it is assumed it is shuffled unless said otherwise, so you dont hafta say that

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can pay 800 Life Points to select 1 Spell Card from your Deck and place it on top of your Deck.

sure u can handle the rest. Also you should try rendering in Paint.NET or GIMP vs mspaint. There's a lot of potential here and room for improvement, 8/10

You should check out my mmz set in my sig, havent finished mmz3 yet, but i started.

Ex:[spoiler=Deathtants Mantisk]mantisk.png

Archived