[Prototype] Set 6/15-20ish I sneak in your bed room every night/OCG fixed by someone

Home Slice

Sup.

CARDS

[spoiler=Alex Mercer]441946t.jpgThis card is also treated as a Fiend-Type monster. Once per turn you can search your Deck for 1 Equip Spell Card and equip it to this card. When this card is destroyed Special Summon it 3 Standby Phases after this card is destroyed in Face-up Attack Position.

[spoiler=Alex Mercer-Armoured]

441946g.jpg

This card is also treated as a Fiend-Type monster. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Summoned by Tributing "Alex Mercer" to the Graveyard. Every time this card destroys 3 monsters destroy all cards on the field excluding this one. This card cannot attack directly. When this card is destroyed Special Summon 1 "Alex Mercer" to the field.

[spoiler=Elizabeth Greene]441946rl.jpg

This monster is also treated as a Fiend-Type monster. If this card is Normal Summoned decrease its ATK by 200. When this card is Summoned search your Deck for 1 "Hive" and activate it. You can decrease your Life Points by 1500 to Special Summon 1 "Supreme Hunter" to the field in face-up Attack Position.

[spoiler=Infected]441946n.jpg

When this card is destroyed you can Special Summon 1 "Infected" from your Deck. When this card destroys 1 of your opponents monsters Special Summon 1 "Infected" from the graveyard.

[spoiler=Hero Within]441946d.jpg

This card can only be equipped to "Alex Mercer-Armoured". Increase the ATK of the equip monster by 200. When the equip monster attacks,the attack cannot be negated.

[spoiler=Sneak Attack]

441946m.jpg

You can only activate this card when your opponent designates 1 monster on your side of the field as the target of a battle attack. Change the target to the highest level monster on your side of the field.

I love it how people care about how many stars you have :/

Really it does not matter how much stars you have.

I know the pics are not great butI searched all the image websites I find pics on and these were the best.

I also lol on how people only rate on OCG and pics.

Also thanks MM

kaythanxbai

if you have the game (on computer), get the program xfire, and use the in-game screenshot system that comes with it. then you can take your own screenshots. if you're handy in photoshop, you can also edit them to make them look however u want. just a suggestion. I like the cards, they are very balanced, the effects are nice, and despite what others think, i like the pictures as well. I think what's best about these cards is that they aren't overpowered, and aren't under-powered either. Keep up the great work, I'm going to keep an eye on this :) I really am liking it so far.

SIDE NOTE:

And this is Yu-Gi-Oh! for crying out loud T_T the whole game's art system and monster system is based off of the anime art style. if anything, the anime makes it more accurate to the real card game... don't criticis him for using a particular art style in his pictures.

Archived