[Prototype] Set 6/15-20ish I sneak in your bed room every night/OCG fixed by someone

Home Slice

if you have the game (on computer), get the program xfire, and use the in-game screenshot system that comes with it. then you can take your own screenshots. if you're handy in photoshop, you can also edit them to make them look however u want. just a suggestion. I like the cards, they are very balanced, the effects are nice, and despite what others think, i like the pictures as well. I think what's best about these cards is that they aren't overpowered, and aren't under-powered either. Keep up the great work, I'm going to keep an eye on this :) I really am liking it so far.

SIDE NOTE:

And this is Yu-Gi-Oh! for crying out loud T_T the whole game's art system and monster system is based off of the anime art style. if anything, the anime makes it more accurate to the real card game... don't criticis him for using a particular art style in his pictures.

Hey again, I like the new card :) It's a lot like the card shift but for monster cards. I guess my suggested OCG is is:

You can only activate this card when your opponent designates 1 monster on your side of the field as the target of a battle attack. Change the target to the highest level monster on your side of the field.

That is almost the exact same OCG as the card 'Shift', accept shift is for any monster and it also includes targeting from spell and trap cards.

ORIGINAL OCG for Shift:

You can activate this card when your opponent designates 1 monster on your side of the field as the target of a Magic, Trap, or battle attack. Change the target to another monster on your side of the field.

Also, there are signatures on two of your cards. The new trap card, and the armored one. If you're not to good in photoshop, you can send me a PM with image links and I can edit out those signatures and then send you links to the edited pictures.. i can also look for some pictures for u. just shoot me a PM, and i'll try and help as soon as i kill this dam virus >.<

Archived