A Deck-Building Guide: Hopeless Dragons

How about making this into a Hopeless and Disaster Dragon guide? From what I understand from quite a few duels with Disaster Dragons, they have the same resurrection engine but have many variants and are focused more on control rather than beatsticking.

Perhaps add variants such as Clear Hopeless/Disaster (it sounds fun in my mind), LADD Disaster (works well in the video games), and Koa'ki Dragon Hopeless/Disaster (it had 3 Drago, 2 Maximus, and 3 Iron Core, and worked really well)?

Unless there is another guide already dedicated to Disaster Dragon and its variants, adding Disaster Dragon to this Hopeless Dragon guide would be very beneficial.

How about making this into a Hopeless and Disaster Dragon guide?

Disaster Dragon is a completely different deck type. Sorry, but I'm not including it here. I also have no experience with Disaster Dragon decks, so I can't really make a guide for it anyway.

Very good deck. I think that Five-Headed dragon isn't worth it' date=' because there are a cards that could beat it, such as Dragon Rider Knight, Sakeretsu Armor, Darkblaze Dragon (if you know how to use it right), and Negate Attack.

[/quote']

The idea isn't to summon Five-Headed Dragon, but to use Future Fusion, reveal Five-Headed Dragon, and ditch 5 Dragons from your Deck to your Graveyard. Actually getting the 5000 ATK monster after two turns would just be a bonus.

Very good deck. I think that Five-Headed dragon isn't worth it' date=' because there are a cards that could beat it, such as Dragon Rider Knight, Sakeretsu Armor, Darkblaze Dragon (if you know how to use it right), and Negate Attack.

[/quote']

I have several points to make:

1. Dragon RIDER Knight? No such card. I think you mean Dragon MASTER Knight. And that's never ran competativly.

2. No truly competative deck uses Sak Armor. So many cards are better than it. (Dimensional Prison, for example)

3. Darkblaze just plain sux.

4. Negate Attack is only really playable in Counter Fairys. And even then, it's not Great. Plus it doesn't destroy a card so it doesn't "beat" FHD.

Your arguments are invalid. Plus, FHD is mainly used so Future Fusion can dump dragons to the Grave.

Archived