~Absolute Powerforce - Everlasting Burning Soul~

iCherry

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hay guise i wud liek too join cuz i liek absoloot powrefawrs it is a cool attack i think stradist drackun used it i am not shore animore cuz i dun watch yugiman nemore i think it is laem but wen i went to the stor yestirdy i saw a yugiman boost pack and it sed absoloot porewforc on it so yeh it had kool pictshur and i was inspyred so i wen hom and droo mah own artwerk becuz yugiman haz gud artz' date=' speshaly absoloot porwefocre. oh and i haz bernin sole. yeah.

i wanna join. my naem is Clair btw lol.

[/quote']

BIG SIS.

DEY ALL KEEL'D ME.

D:

Co-Leader btw.

I can haz joinage~?

Accepted<3

@Zeo: What is this' date=' stubborn bit[b'][/b]ch number 2 is defending number 1?

april-stiff(a).gif

Did you just call me a whore...and you're preventing me from seeing Yew?

AND THE PLOT THICKENS. See, I would make a Foe-Fiction counterpart, but there are like...70 of them now. So instead, I make fun of lesbians with emotional problems.

AREN'T I A SWELL GUY?

wakana-bad(b).gif

Yes, I called you a whore. And yes, I'm preventing you from seeing here.

U MAD?

april-glaring(b).gif

I'M A WHORE? I'M NOT THE ONE CHEATING ON PEOPLE. SLUT.

WHOOO. SHE CALLED YOU A SLUT. YOU GONNA TAKE THAT. Anyways, Ms. Whore and Ms. Slut are getting ready to duke it out. That's fucking handy-dandy. So now, let's watch the retards fight. Oh, and by the way, you can catch me at HOOTERS in 1 hour!

hay guise i wud liek too join cuz i liek absoloot powrefawrs it is a cool attack i think stradist drackun used it i am not shore animore cuz i dun watch yugiman nemore i think it is laem but wen i went to the stor yestirdy i saw a yugiman boost pack and it sed absoloot porewforc on it so yeh it had kool pictshur and i was inspyred so i wen hom and droo mah own artwerk becuz yugiman haz gud artz' date=' speshaly absoloot porwefocre. oh and i haz bernin sole. yeah.

[/quote']

BIG SIS.

DEY ALL KEEL'D ME.

D:

Co-Leader btw.

I can haz joinage~?

Accepted<3

@Zeo: What is this' date=' stubborn bit[b'][/b]ch number 2 is defending number 1?

april-stiff(a).gif

Did you just call me a whore...and you're preventing me from seeing Yew?

AND THE PLOT THICKENS. See, I would make a Foe-Fiction counterpart, but there are like...70 of them now. So instead, I make fun of lesbians with emotional problems.

AREN'T I A SWELL GUY?

wakana-bad(b).gif

Yes, I called you a whore. And yes, I'm preventing you from seeing here.

U MAD?

april-glaring(b).gif

WHOOO. SHE CALLED YOU A SLUT. YOU GONNA TAKE THAT. Anyways, Ms. Whore and Ms. Slut are getting ready to duke it out. That's fucking handy-dandy. So now, let's watch the retards fight. Oh, and by the way, you can catch me at HOOTERS in 1 hour!

[/quote']

BIG SIS.

DEY ALL KEEL'D ME.

D:

Co-Leader btw.

WHAT THE HELL

I'VE KNOWN YOU SINCE YOU FREAKING JOINED AND I WAS THE SECOND MEMBER IN THE CLUB

BUT NOOOOOOOOO CLAIR GETS CO-LEADER

I SEE HOW IT IS

BACK STABBER

[/quote']

BIG SIS.

DEY ALL KEEL'D ME.

D:

Co-Leader btw.

WHAT THE HELL

I'VE KNOWN YOU SINCE YOU FREAKING JOINED AND I WAS THE SECOND MEMBER IN THE CLUB

I SEE HOW IT IS

BACK STABBER

Guest Zeonark

april-glaring(b).gif

wakana-blow(d).gif

*Bubblebeam*

PFFFT. YOU'RE THE SLUT. YOU CHEAT ON EVERYONE WITH YOUR DAMN WINKING IN COURT.

@Everyone else:

I promised Clair and Ice would be Co-Leaders before this was even made. I'm thinking about Eury, but that'll be the last one.

Xazeybaby is accepted.

april-glaring(b).gif

wakana-blow(d).gif

*Bubblebeam*

@Everyone else:

I promised Clair and Ice would be Co-Leaders before this was even made. I'm thinking about Eury, but that'll be the last one.

Xazeybaby is accepted.

[/quote']

BIG SIS.

DEY ALL KEEL'D ME.

D:

Co-Leader btw.

WHAT THE HELL

I SEE HOW IT IS

BACK STABBER

He broke your heart too D:

[/quote']

BIG SIS.

DEY ALL KEEL'D ME.

D:

Co-Leader btw.

WHAT THE HELL

I SEE HOW IT IS

BACK STABBER

He broke your heart too D:

april-glaring(b).gif

wakana-blow(d).gif

*Bubblebeam*

@Everyone else:

I promised Clair and Ice would be Co-Leaders before this was even made. I'm thinking about Eury' date=' but that'll be the last one.

Xazeybaby is accepted.

[/quote']

*nsert generic picture of shoop-da-whoop nurse*

Archived