~Absolute Powerforce - Everlasting Burning Soul~

iCherry

hay guise i wud liek too join cuz i liek absoloot powrefawrs it is a cool attack i think stradist drackun used it i am not shore animore cuz i dun watch yugiman nemore i think it is laem but wen i went to the stor yestirdy i saw a yugiman boost pack and it sed absoloot porewforc on it so yeh it had kool pictshur and i was inspyred so i wen hom and droo mah own artwerk becuz yugiman haz gud artz, speshaly absoloot porwefocre. oh and i haz bernin sole. yeah.

i wanna join. my naem is Clair btw lol.

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hay guise i wud liek too join cuz i liek absoloot powrefawrs it is a cool attack i think stradist drackun used it i am not shore animore cuz i dun watch yugiman nemore i think it is laem but wen i went to the stor yestirdy i saw a yugiman boost pack and it sed absoloot porewforc on it so yeh it had kool pictshur and i was inspyred so i wen hom and droo mah own artwerk becuz yugiman haz gud artz' date=' speshaly absoloot porwefocre. oh and i haz bernin sole. yeah.

[/quote']

I DARESAY THIS SHOULD BE AN AUTO ACCEPT

hay guise i wud liek too join cuz i liek absoloot powrefawrs it is a cool attack i think stradist drackun used it i am not shore animore cuz i dun watch yugiman nemore i think it is laem but wen i went to the stor yestirdy i saw a yugiman boost pack and it sed absoloot porewforc on it so yeh it had kool pictshur and i was inspyred so i wen hom and droo mah own artwerk becuz yugiman haz gud artz' date=' speshaly absoloot porwefocre. oh and i haz bernin sole. yeah.

[/quote']

[/quote']

Hi Clair. I'm getting the name change, eventually. SOMEONE ACCEPT CLAIR.

[/quote']

Hi Clair. I'm getting the name change, eventually. SOMEONE ACCEPT CLAIR.

I am a ghost now.

And I'm kicking you all from beyond the grave.

CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT ZEONARK

YOU DID NOT JUST STEAL MY LINE' date=' DID YOU?

[/quote']

BUT HE DID.

CAN I ATTACK NOW? ANTON IS NOT PLEASED WITH THE SHENANIGANS.

STOOPID FOOL. ANTON IS ON MY SIDE. ALONG WITH MORGAN FREEMAN.

THEIR VOICES WILL REIGN!

I am a ghost now.

[/quote']

BUT HE DID.

THEIR VOICES WILL REIGN!

@Zeo: What is this, stubborn bitch number 2 is defending number 1?

april-stiff(a).gif

Did you just call me a whore...and you're preventing me from seeing Yew?

AND THE PLOT THICKENS. See, I would make a Foe-Fiction counterpart, but there are like...70 of them now. So instead, I make fun of lesbians with emotional problems.

AREN'T I A SWELL GUY?

@Zeo: What is this, stubborn bitch number 2 is defending number 1?

april-stiff(a).gif

AND THE PLOT THICKENS. See, I would make a Foe-Fiction counterpart, but there are like...70 of them now. So instead, I make fun of lesbians with emotional problems.

AREN'T I A SWELL GUY?

I am a ghost now.

[/quote']

BUT HE DID.

THEIR VOICES WILL REIGN!

I THOUGHT WE AGREED ON AN ALLIANCE? MY TRAVELERS WITH ANTON AND MORGAN FREEMAN. THEY CAN'T LOSE EVER SIDE BY SIDE.

I am a ghost now.

[/quote']

BUT HE DID.

THEIR VOICES WILL REIGN!

I THOUGHT WE AGREED ON AN ALLIANCE? MY TRAVELERS WITH ANTON AND MORGAN FREEMAN. THEY CAN'T LOSE EVER SIDE BY SIDE.

[/quote']

I second this

[/quote']

I second this

I am a ghost now.

[/quote']

BUT HE DID.

THEIR VOICES WILL REIGN!

H, BUT I HAZ LEN AND MIKU ON MY SIDE. BOW DOWN BEFORE US, PEASANTS!

I am a ghost now.

[/quote']

BUT HE DID.

THEIR VOICES WILL REIGN!

H, BUT I HAZ LEN AND MIKU ON MY SIDE. BOW DOWN BEFORE US, PEASANTS!

Guest Zeonark

[/quote']

BIG SIS.

DEY ALL KEEL'D ME.

D:

Co-Leader btw.

I can haz joinage~?

Accepted<3

@Zeo: What is this' date=' stubborn bit[b'][/b]ch number 2 is defending number 1?

april-stiff(a).gif

AREN'T I A SWELL GUY?

wakana-bad(b).gif

Yes, I called you a whore. And yes, I'm preventing you from seeing here.

U MAD?

[/quote']

BIG SIS.

DEY ALL KEEL'D ME.

D:

Co-Leader btw.

I can haz joinage~?

Accepted

@Zeo: What is this' date=' stubborn bit[b'][/b]ch number 2 is defending number 1?

april-stiff(a).gif

AREN'T I A SWELL GUY?

wakana-bad(b).gif

Yes, I called you a whore. And yes, I'm preventing you from seeing here.

U MAD?

[/quote']

Clair, I love you.

[/quote']

Clair, I love you.

Archived