Bass from megaman

[align=center]RATE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!

125974e.jpg

Lore: If this card is in Attack Position at the beginning of your Battle Phase, first, you can and must attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each with this card. Decrease the ATK of this card by 500 points during the End Phase of each of your turns. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, gain Life Points equal to that monster's original ATK.[/align]

[align=center]RATE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!

125974e.jpg

Lore: If this card is in Attack Position at the beginning of your Battle Phase, first, you can and must attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each with this card. Decrease the ATK of this card by 500 points during the End Phase of each of your turns. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, gain Life Points equal to that monster's original ATK.[/align]

I actually don't think Bass is all that powerful. He is my favorite character though. But when he's first summoned, in attack position, he basically wipes out your opponent's field. Then you gain Life Points equal to the attack of all of those monsters?

Like the pic

Too Ovp'd in my opinion

5/10

I actually don't think Bass is all that powerful. He is my favorite character though. But when he's first summoned' date=' in attack position, he basically wipes out your opponent's field. Then you gain Life Points equal to the attack of all of those monsters?

Like the pic

Too Ovp'd in my opinion

5/10

[/quote']

he's berserker dragon plus thought ruler archfiend. i guess i did make him just a little too strong though. i'll probably drop him down to 3500

I actually don't think Bass is all that powerful. He is my favorite character though. But when he's first summoned' date=' in attack position, he basically wipes out your opponent's field. Then you gain Life Points equal to the attack of all of those monsters?

Like the pic

Too Ovp'd in my opinion

5/10

[/quote']

he's berserker dragon plus thought ruler archfiend. i guess i did make him just a little too strong though. i'll probably drop him down to 3500

It still won't matter, he can still wipe out a field, and you gain like, 4000 Life Points. Then next turn, BOOM! He can do it again with 3300. BAM! 1500 Life Points. Put it down to 3000, and he loses 500 ATK during your End Phase, and we'll talk.

Like the pic

Too Ovp'd in my opinion

5/10

[/quote']

It still won't matter, he can still wipe out a field, and you gain like, 4000 Life Points. Then next turn, BOOM! He can do it again with 3300. BAM! 1500 Life Points. Put it down to 3000, and he loses 500 ATK during your End Phase, and we'll talk.

there i fixed him

Archived