Yu-Gi-Oh!: Flames of the Duel [Started/Accepting Here/OOC]

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to be the third opinion and agree that Dragon Master Knight, or even Blue-Eyes Ultimate, is overkill. Even if you were actually in a duel, bringing those out so early is...either stupid or unfair. Even Kaiba never got that godly of a hand. (I'm ignoring Zane's tendency to get Cyber End consistently).

(PS: The word is "discontinuity", Merciful)

Guest Merciful Idiot

………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,

…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,

………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,

……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\

….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\

…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,

…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,

…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)

……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../

……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\

……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\

…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,

…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,

……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-

…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\

…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\

……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…

You just don't get it, do you? Even Ultimate is Godmodding.

I'm going to be the third opinion and agree that Dragon Master Knight' date=' or even [b']Blue-Eyes Ultimate, is overkill[/b]. Even if you were actually in a duel, bringing those out so early is...either stupid or unfair. Even Kaiba never got that godly of a hand. (I'm ignoring Zane's tendency to get Cyber End consistently).

(PS: The word is "discontinuity", Merciful)

fine i will remove that part so he only summoned Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon ok?

I second Merciful's facepalm.

I'm hoping you're sarcastic.

Why exactly is it necessary, either in-character, or from an RP point of view, to bring out something absurdly powerful?

EDIT: Oh god, he wasn't sarcastic. He actually did it.

EDIT2: Since when has Cyber End and Black Luster Soldier became "only" creatures? A 4000 piercing fusion and a 3000 Ritual. I'd fear that more than Dragon Master Knight, lol.

Guest Merciful Idiot

WHY ARE YOU USING CAPS ALL OF A SUDDEN? IS THE WORLD GOING TO SEND SO YOU HAVE TO SPEAK IN CAPS????? OH GOD TYPING IN CAPS IS GIVING ME A HEADACHE! SPEAKING IN CAPS QUALIFIES AS SHOUTING SO WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING ALL OF A SUDDEN??? IS THE WORLD GOING TO END????? OH MA GOOOOOOD!!!!

I won't know how to reply to Cyber End and Black Luster. How'd you get those cards anyway? Black Luster is a rare card kept by Yugi and Cyber is a rare card kept by Zane. Do you HAVE to always use monsters absurdly powerful?

Well, you could also just summon a Blue Eyes, since your deck is a Blue Eyes deck, so it'd actually MAKE SENSE without being stupidly powerful. *reads Blue-Eyes' flavor text* Oh wait...

Anime and RL card availability differs greatly. Blue Eyes in the anime only had 4 copies, later to be 3 1/2 as opposed to who DOESNT have a Blue-Eyes in RL? Arguing you have a card in RL doesn't...actually apply to the RP world at all. Interestingly, has Black Luster Soldier ever gotten a reprint aside from the Yugi's Starter deck?

Guest Merciful Idiot

.....You're right. I get them mixed up sometimes.

But even so, I am sure that such a powerful card would have been rare.

Also, DarkRedDragon, where did you get those cards? I highly doubt Kaiba would ever give his cards off for charity.

Yes, Future Fusion = instant fusion summon. Hence why it's called "Future" Fusion and summons the monster two turns later. And no, 3 Blue Eyes is totally okay and not overkill at all.[/please let him know this is sarcasm]

Him having the cards isn't as much as issue in the RP scenario.

Darkred, here's a suggestion. Think of the monster you want to summon. Now summon one with 1500-2000 ATK less. This situation doesn't seem to be a duel. It's you siccing monsters on people.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Oh great, as if DJ and Rio Kaiba weren't enough to the world. Kaiba.

Remind me again why you couldn't say that before.

Funny how Kaiba went from someone who needs to get laid [/abridged series reference] to having lots of descendants. Good thing dueling skill is genetic, because otherwise we'd have to rely on people being good duelists by learning the game normally and not being important due to being a descendant of someone who used to be important.

Anyway, that's his justification for having Blue-Eyes cards, so he's off the hook for that.

I was going to reveal Phoenix's last name when I made the app for his older sister. But...You asked how Phoenix had the Blue-Eyes cards. I answered. Anyways, Instead of summoning something really powerful to fight Arc, Phoenix challenged Arc to a duel. That is what I replaced the overpowered monsters with. A duel.

Archived