Yu-Gi-Oh!: Flames of the Duel [Started/Accepting Here/OOC]

[spoiler=Plot] It has been five years since the defeat of the Infinity Trio. Duel Monster Spirits have engulfed the world in flames. Humans are in hiding, Signers are at the mercy of the King of the Spirits, who is none other than Five-Headed Dragon. Who can save them? None other than the Non-Signers. Luna's brother Leo went into hiding when the Signers got captured. Leo started to round up other duelists, who in term, started to help Leo. They formed the "Duel Spirit Resistance" Leo has also recruited some Duel Spirits as well. Will you help Leo save the Signers? Or will you stop this Non-Signer once and for all?

[spoiler=Rules [b]READ AND FOLLOW OR ELSE!!!!![/b]]

*All YCM rules apply, advanced clause as well

*You got it, no godmodding power-playing etc

*Lord JZ of the Enigma will be Co-Hosting

*Mine and JZ's word is FINAL!

*I and JZ have the right to reject any apps

*You can have as many apps as you want, just be sure to use 'em all

*Post at LEAST paragraph! I will not have this RP locked!

*Post System:

1 shortpost: You have a chance to make it longer

2 shortposts: A warning, I'm nice so 1/2

3 shortposts: A warning, 2/2

4+ shortposts: a neg rep

6 shortposts: that's the last straw, BANNED!!!!!

(for newbies: shortposting is 3 lines and under, a good post is 4 lines or more)

*NO! I repeat NO! Killing other characters unless the controller of that character says it's OK

*TRY NOT TO IGNORE POSTS, I'M GETTING TIRED OF THAT!!!!

*Customs are aloud, but not too OPed ones, me and JZ will decide if they're too OPed, make sure to include them in your app

*To prove that you read this, change the color of at least one word in your app

*Follow these rules!!!

*Have fun.

[spoiler=App] (remove all in brackets)

Username:

RP Name:

Bio:

Appearance: (Description or picture in spoilers)

Faction: (Human, Duel Spirit)

Side: (Duel Spirit Resistance, or Duel Spirit Kingdom)

Deck Type:

Abilities:

[spoiler=My App]

Username: Shooting Star Dragon

RP Name: Leo

Bio: Leo is the brother of the Signer Luna, and the leader of the Duel Spirit Resistance.

Appearance: He looks similar to his original form, just taller, more muscle and starting to grow a little mustache.

Faction: Human

Side: Duel Spirit Resistance

Deck Type: Morphtronics

Abilities: None

[spoiler=Accepted Apps]

[spoiler=Duel Spirit Resistance]

Leo - SSD

Haseo - Trimage

NeoProtheus - Merciful

Phoenix - DRD

[spoiler=Duel Spirit Kingdom]

Arc/Red-Eyes Wyvern - Merciful

Malefis - evilfusion

Shiro - JZ

Blues - Trimage

[spoiler=Other]

Pandora - TFF

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Plot] It has been five years since the defeat of the Infinity Trio. Duel Monster Spirits have engulfed the world in flames. Humans are in hiding, Signers are at the mercy of the King of the Spirits, who is none other than Five-Headed Dragon. Who can save them? None other than the Non-Signers. Luna's brother Leo went into hiding when the Signers got captured. Leo started to round up other duelists, who in term, started to help Leo. They formed the "Duel Spirit Resistance" Leo has also recruited some Duel Spirits as well. Will you help Leo save the Signers? Or will you stop this Non-Signer once and for all?

[spoiler=Rules [b]READ AND FOLLOW OR ELSE!!!!![/b]]

*All YCM rules apply, advanced clause as well

*You got it, no godmodding power-playing etc

*Lord JZ of the Enigma will be Co-Hosting

*Mine and JZ's word is FINAL!

*I and JZ have the right to reject any apps

*You can have as many apps as you want, just be sure to use 'em all

*Post at LEAST paragraph! I will not have this RP locked!

*Post System:

1 shortpost: You have a chance to make it longer

2 shortposts: A warning, I'm nice so 1/2

3 shortposts: A warning, 2/2

4+ shortposts: a neg rep

6 shortposts: that's the last straw, BANNED!!!!!

(for newbies: shortposting is 3 lines and under, a good post is 4 lines or more)

*NO! I repeat NO! Killing other characters unless the controller of that character says it's OK

*TRY NOT TO IGNORE POSTS, I'M GETTING TIRED OF THAT!!!!

*Customs are aloud, but not too OPed ones, me and JZ will decide if they're too OPed, make sure to include them in your app

*To prove that you read this, change the color of at least one word in your app

*Follow these rules!!!

*Have fun.

[spoiler=App] (remove all in brackets)

Username:

RP Name:

Bio:

Appearance: (Description or picture in spoilers)

Faction: (Human, Duel Spirit)

Side: (Duel Spirit Resistance, or Duel Spirit Kingdom)

Deck Type:

Abilities:

[spoiler=My App]

Username: Shooting Star Dragon

RP Name: Leo

Bio: Leo is the brother of the Signer Luna, and the leader of the Duel Spirit Resistance.

Appearance: He looks similar to his original form, just taller, more muscle and starting to grow a little mustache.

Deck Type: Morphtronics

Abilities: None

[spoiler=Accepted Apps]

[spoiler=Duel Spirit Resistance]

Leo - SSD

Haseo - Trimage

NeoProtheus - Merciful

Phoenix - DRD

[spoiler=Duel Spirit Kingdom]

Arc/Red-Eyes Wyvern - Merciful

Malefis - evilfusion

Shiro - JZ

Blues - Trimage

[spoiler=Other]

Pandora - TFF

Username: Trimage

RP Name: Haseo

Apperance: Haseo has dark gold eyes and spiky blue green hair like Jesse that has a long thin pony tail at the bottom. Haseo wears an outfit like Jesse's when he was possessed by Yubel, except it doesn't have those 2 weird things on the sides of his hips. Haseo uses the same kind of Duel Disk as the Supreme King, the main difference is the yellow/gold color is replaced with a blue green, he also drives a b-chariot type Duel Runner of the same color scheme.

Bio:

Haseo is curently traveling between world on some kind of quest. Though he originally used an Anima deck it has now become a dark anima deck, and he seems to be becoming increasingly darker. Haseo can sense the future and can even deal real damage in duels, his ability to do damage seems to be growing stronger and stronger. Haseo was one of the first people to meet up with Leo and has stayed ever since.

Deck's: Dark Anima,

Abilities: Can Manipulate Dark Anima, anima is pretty much duel spirit energy, can do real damage, and some type of premonition though he might not have that power anymore.

Username: Trimage

RP Name: Haseo

Apperance: Haseo has dark gold eyes and spiky blue green hair like Jesse that has a long thin pony tail at the bottom. Haseo wears an outfit like Jesse's when he was possessed by Yubel, except it doesn't have those 2 weird things on the sides of his hips. Haseo uses the same kind of Duel Disk as the Supreme King, the main difference is the yellow/gold color is replaced with a blue green, he also drives a b-chariot type Duel Runner of the same color scheme.

Bio:

Haseo is curently traveling between world on some kind of quest. Though he originally used an Anima deck it has now become a dark anima deck, and he seems to be becoming increasingly darker. Haseo can sense the future and can even deal real damage in duels, his ability to do damage seems to be growing stronger and stronger. Haseo was one of the first people to meet up with Leo and has stayed ever since.

Deck's: Dark Anima,

Abilities: Can Manipulate Dark Anima, anima is pretty much duel spirit energy, can do real damage, and some type of premonition though he might not have that power anymore.

Username: darkreddragon

RP Name: Phoenix

Bio: A former dark signer. After the signers were captured, He joined Leo, Hoping to earn the signers trust by freeing them. He also hopes to make Leo trust him because he was a former dark signer. Leo doesn't trust him much.

Appearance: A Red T-shirt with a phoenix on it and a pair of blue jeans. A duel disk shaped like a phoenix on his left arm. On his belt where he keeps his deck box he also keeps a deck of cards to use with his powers.

Side: Duel Spirit Resistance.

Deck Type: Dragon

Abilities: He can summon duel monster spirits from his cards. Also, Like Sayer he can use spell cards such as hinotama.

(The signers were captured by the Five-Headed Dragon right?)

Guest Merciful Idiot

Username: Merciful Idiot

RP Name: NeoProtheus

Bio: During a distant war happening through multiverse, a man called Protheus appeared. Little knew his intentions, and even less knew who he was in the first place. Only those who came from his own dimension, the RoT dimension, knew who he was, but even then, they knew little about him. The Paradox Wars ripped Protheus apart. But he emerged one final time during the conclusion of his dimension, and attempted to finish his work, but failed, and was destroyed. Due to his unexplained trapped soul, he stayed as some kind of ghost. He wandered along before he found the remains of Paradox's runner, and sent himself on another journey, only to crash into a black hole, which ripped his soul apart, and sent each piece across the multiverse.

One piece, which by then was dubbed a 'Prothean' accidentally by an unrecorded person, took the liberty of going into an abandoned Duel Disk factory, where it began to build itself a body. It soon finished it's work, and took it's self-made body. This served as the only non-organic host of he who is Protheus. He had decided to help the weaker faction.

[spoiler=Appearance:]

-anime-guy.jpg

Oh but he so happens to actually be a robot, self built-in with a Duel Disk, which is stored inside his arm, on his right arm.

Faction: Humans

Deck Type: The Tyrant Neptune.

Abilities: Has a self built-in jet-pack which is stored in the spine area. Self built-in laser guns at the tip of his index fingers. And a bazooka which is stored inside the cranium area, coming out by the forehead. All used only for emergencies. Also has a built-in volume control which goes from 0 to 1000, so he could make an entire city listen to him when necessary, or probably just to break one's ears.

Another app coming soon......

Guest Merciful Idiot

Username: Merciful Idiot

RP Name: Red-Eyes Wyvern Arc Godblank

Bio: Actually the human manifestation of a female Red-Eyes Wyvern, she takes the form of a human simply to be able to use a Duel Disk and to enjoy her arms early, as her true form has yet to grow them. She was able to take human form with the help of her trusted friend, Dark Magician Girl, who was able to give her the ability. Either way, she usually interacts with both spirits and humans in this form. Nobody knows her thoughts or opinions on what the King had done.

[spoiler=Appearance: Was the best I could find.]

goth_girl_black_dress_by_jump_button.jpg

[spoiler=True form]

5xuck5.jpg

Faction: Duel Spirit

Side: Duel Spirit Kingdom

Deck Type: Red-Eyes

Abilities: Can turn into her true form, Red-Eyes Wyvern, when necessary. The form has no 'arms', but can do what every other dragon can do. It's tail is sharp enough to pierce a shield.

Archived