do you believe...

weiyan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do and I think I had an experiance once.

Okay, for a few days, when I woke up, *Fluffy the Football Bear came in bed with me. When I finally closed the closet door, he stopped coming in. By the way, my door was always closed.

*My teddy bear. I'm 10 and still love him.

Nope, I've never heard of anything called "Roswell" or "Area51" and I doubt that anyone else has either. I bet you $1000 that no one has ever heard of such places... JK

I've heard of em' but I'm not too sure about how real they are. I mean, you can't prove that they had aliens... I guess...

so true

i dont believe in ghosts, but my house has old windows so doors close in the wind all the time in my house

space aliens i think are real because they found a new planet that can support life like a billion and one lightyears away

Well, I doubt we'll destroy the new planet, if we migrate to it. If the reason why we moved, was because of our planet's destruction, I don't think we would dare make the same mistake twice. Sometimes it takes dramatic events to make us humans think straight.

This is just a personal rule of mine, but whenever I speak of the human race, I prefer to include myself in with it. Like with my post before, I used a lot of "Our", "we", "We're", and "us humans", as not to seem superior to humans, and although I sometimes with to be more, or better, I am still just a human. So sad...

GO PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!

Archived