Fossil Pokemon

Mr. Hyde

Very Good Set good pics

But Some OCG errors:

In Kabutops:

"This card can only be Special Summoned by sending a "Kabuto, Envoy of Shellfish" from your field to the Graveyard"

In Kabuto:

You should delete the "You can Tribute this card to Special Summon a "Kabutops, Envoy of Shellfish from your Hand to the field" part

-----

You should change too the Summon Condition of the Evolued Pokemon to "This card can only be Special Summoned by sending a "Name of Previous Form" from your field to the Graveyard"

And you should do the same as I suggested in Kabuto Effect.

-----

You should give a better Image to Bastiodon like this one:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f4/Bastiodon.png

I'll give this Set a:

7/10

Guest Jdrawer

They're great. I'd say 8.5/10. The effects are kinda consistant, which makes for a boring read. The pics are cool/original. I like the idea though; I tried the same thing but couldn't get the pictures. :)

Guest Jdrawer

They're great. I'd say 8.5/10. The effects are kinda consistant, which makes for a boring read. The pics are cool/original. I like the idea though; I tried the same thing but couldn't get the pictures. :)

Guest Jdrawer

Archived