Pokemon Training Camp - New Mystery Gyft :3

:^)

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can either use MSN or PM. PM What you want

I would like to have a Basic Encounter

and then I would play as the Wild Pokemon.

In which it would be.

Wild ---- Appeared.

Wild ---- : 69/69

Your Pokemon : 9001/9001

Then you choose what move you would like to use.

Your Pokemon used Tackle.

Wild ---- used Growl.

Wild ---- : 64/69

Your Pokemon : 9001/9001

In your turn you can use Healing Items, Pokeballs or an Attack.

Does that make sence?

I find a nearby lake. I see wild Magikarp jumping out of the water. The Garchomp sits down and looks around a bit. I give the Garchomp a treat. Just as the Garchomp takes it, a wild Gyrados emerges from the water briefly. It doesn't do anything - just poke its head out of the water before going back into the depths.

I find a nearby lake. I see wild Magikarp jumping out of the water. The Garchomp sits down and looks around a bit. I give the Garchomp a treat. Just as the Garchomp takes it, a wild Gyrados emerges from the water briefly. It doesn't do anything - just poke its head out of the water before going back into the depths.

I find a nearby lake. I see wild Magikarp jumping out of the water. The Garchomp sits down and looks around a bit. I give the Garchomp a treat. Just as the Garchomp takes it' date=' a wild Gyrados emerges from the water briefly. It doesn't do anything - just poke its head out of the water before going back into the depths.

[/quote']

Stop enjoying youself :3

I find a nearby lake. I see wild Magikarp jumping out of the water. The Garchomp sits down and looks around a bit. I give the Garchomp a treat. Just as the Garchomp takes it' date=' a wild Gyrados emerges from the water briefly. It doesn't do anything - just poke its head out of the water before going back into the depths.

[/quote']

[/quote']

[/quote']

I'm not - the Garchomp is.

[/quote']

[/quote']

Archived