Pokemon Training Camp - New Mystery Gyft :3

:^)

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully. *cough*youalreadyhaveagoddamnbagoninsteadofacharmander*cough*

On another note, Got my Milotic to level 100 on Platinum *Is really excited to brag to Billy because he said I wouldn't get it passed level 70.*

@ Cindy:

I got a Level 1 Traipinch to Vibrava right? Then I got it to Flygon in 2 days and to level 100. It was the easiest pokemon I have ever raised, and I still dont have a Milotic. :(

Ic: "Mudkip, I think we got the Gift! Lets check out the PokeMart." I headed off to the nearest Mart, just a kilometre from my place. "Their it is. Lets go!" I headed into the Market before being approached by a man. "You Dominic?" I looked at Mudkip before nodding. He gave me a Red-ish Pokeball. "Its moves are, Confusion, Wish, Draco Meteor and Rest." "Thank you Sir" He quickly left before Mudkip jumped up on me. "Lets see what it is."

Brock is so hard *coughlevel12s*

Oh, you're going on their base values in the games? Wouldn't it be more fun to make the Gym Leader's Pokemon equal to the average level of the opposing person's team - so it's at least somewhat of a challenge? Or you could do it like they did in FInal Fantasy 8 - where the monsters leveled up with you, but they still had a bare set minimum. So if you were under their level, they wouldn't change.

(At least that's how it could be for some of us whose Pokemon are MUCH higher than the beginning Gym Leaders)

Just a thought... (walks away)

Cindy' date=' I want to raise my Mudkip, so can I have a Normal Encounter?

[/quote']

PM plaiz :3

Brock is so hard *coughlevel12s*

Oh' date=' you're going on their base values in the games? Wouldn't it be more fun to make the Gym Leader's Pokemon equal to the average level of the opposing person's team - so it's at least somewhat of a challenge? Or you could do it like they did in FInal Fantasy 8 - where the monsters leveled up with you, but they still had a bare set minimum. So if you were under their level, they wouldn't change.

(At least that's how it could be for some of us whose Pokemon are MUCH higher than the beginning Gym Leaders)

Just a thought... (walks away)

[/quote']

I could have that arranged >:3

Archived