The Dream Deck of Megaman SF

Blace

Thanks for the people who helped me on this, now showing you the dream deck.

560761.jpg

[The Chosen Synchron + 2 or more DARK non-tuner monsters]

When the opponent activates a Spell or Trap card, choose one of these effects:

*Negate and destroy the Spell or Trap card. The opponent can negate this effect by randomly discard up to 4 cards in their hand to the graveyard.

*Once per turn, you can decrease this card's DEF by 500, this card have one effect(s) of one Spell or Trap card in the graveyard.

*The opponent cannot use Spell or Trap cards until their 3rd Standby Phase.

*If you have an "Greed The Flame Joker" in your Extra Deck, you can special summon it to the field (ignoring the summon conditions).

560761.jpg

[The Chosen Synchron + 2 or more Fire non-tuner monsters]

When the opponent activate an monster effect, choose one of the effects:

*The opponent cannot use monster effects that targets 1 or more of your monsters in the field.

*Once per turn, you can decrease this card's ATK by 500, this card have one effect(s) of one monster in the field.

*When a effect that restores life points, inflict it to your opponent, then gain the amount altogether.

*If you have an "Wrath The Dark Ace" in your Extra Deck, you can special summon it to the field (ignoring the summon conditions).

560761.jpg

This card cannot be Special summon except only you have a face-up "The Rise of Mu" field card if not, destroy this card after your End phase. You can select one face-up Warrior-type monster other than this card, equip it to this card and this card gain the ATK and DEF of the monster.

There are more cards to come.

This card is the first Trap card I created.

560761.jpg

This is the third strongest Synchro monster of my deck:

I think this card may be a bit too much OP on it.

560761p.jpg

[The Chosen Synchron+ Saurian Head+ Berserker Blade+ Shinobi Star]

In Damage Application only, this card gains 300 ATK for each Light, Wind, and Fire-type monsters in the field. After your 3rd End Phase after you summoned this card, you can special summon one "Lust The Weapon Ninja", "Sloth The Saurian Warrior", and "Envy The Berserker Knight" and return this card back to the Extra Deck.

560761.jpg

*Negate and destroy the Spell or Trap card. The opponent can negate this effect by randomly discard up to 4 cards in their hand to the graveyard.

*Once per turn, you can decrease this card's DEF by 500, this card have one effect(s) of one Spell or Trap card in the graveyard.

*If you have an "Greed The Flame Joker" in your Extra Deck, you can special summon it to the field (ignoring the summon conditions).

560761.jpg

*The opponent cannot use monster effects that targets 1 or more of your monsters in the field.

*Once per turn, you can decrease this card's ATK by 500, this card have one effect(s) of one monster in the field.

*When a effect that restores life points, inflict it to your opponent, then gain the amount altogether.

*If you have an "Wrath The Dark Ace" in your Extra Deck, you can special summon it to the field (ignoring the summon conditions).

560761.jpg

This card cannot be Special summon except only you have a face-up "The Rise of Mu" field card if not, destroy this card after your End phase. You can select one face-up Warrior-type monster other than this card, equip it to this card and this card gain the ATK and DEF of the monster.

560761.jpg

560761p.jpg

In Damage Application only, this card gains 300 ATK for each Light, Wind, and Fire-type monsters in the field. After your 3rd End Phase after you summoned this card, you can special summon one "Lust The Weapon Ninja", "Sloth The Saurian Warrior", and "Envy The Berserker Knight" and return this card back to the Extra Deck.

560761.jpg

560761.jpg

560761.jpg

560761.jpg

560761p.jpg

Here is one of the minor Synchro monster:

560761.jpg

[The Chosen Synchron+ The Shinobi Star]

This card cannot Special summon except by Synchro summon or by card effects that summon this card. If you have another Wind-type monster and it was selected as an attack target, you can remove from play one Wind-type monster in your graveyard. Negate the attack and destroy all Spell and Trap cards your opponent controls.

560761s.jpg

[The Chosen Synchron+ Berserker Blade]

This card cannot Special summon except by Synchro summon or by card effects that summon this card. Each time one of your monster was sent to the graveyard, you can Special summon "Light" monsters by the number of monsters that was destroyed in one turn. The monsters that was summoned by this way, cannot be destroyed.

As you can see, I'm creating Yugioh cards that involves Megaman SF, the seven deadly sins, and the six perfections. This can be a perfect fit.

560761x.jpg

[The Chosen Synchron+ Saurian head]

This card cannot Special summon except by Synchro summon or by card effects that summon this card. This card gains the ATK and DEF of each "Fire" monsters you controls by their Level x100.

560761.jpg

This card cannot Special summon except by Synchro summon or by card effects that summon this card. If you have another Wind-type monster and it was selected as an attack target, you can remove from play one Wind-type monster in your graveyard. Negate the attack and destroy all Spell and Trap cards your opponent controls.

560761s.jpg

This card cannot Special summon except by Synchro summon or by card effects that summon this card. Each time one of your monster was sent to the graveyard, you can Special summon "Light" monsters by the number of monsters that was destroyed in one turn. The monsters that was summoned by this way, cannot be destroyed.

As you can see, I'm creating Yugioh cards that involves Megaman SF, the seven deadly sins, and the six perfections. This can be a perfect fit.

560761x.jpg

This card cannot Special summon except by Synchro summon or by card effects that summon this card. This card gains the ATK and DEF of each "Fire" monsters you controls by their Level x100.

560761.jpg

560761s.jpg

560761x.jpg

The first card I created:

560761.jpg

This is the Trap card for Six Perfections:

560761.jpg

You can only activates this card when one of your "SF" monster was destroyed by battle, you can use one of these effects:

-Draw 1 card, if it is an Monster, Special summon it from your hand.

-The monsters you controls can attack the opponent directly, and inflict 300 Life points from you.

-You can search one "Six Perfection" monster in your deck and Special summon it.

560761.jpg

560761.jpg

You can only activates this card when one of your "SF" monster was destroyed by battle, you can use one of these effects:

-The monsters you controls can attack the opponent directly, and inflict 300 Life points from you.

-You can search one "Six Perfection" monster in your deck and Special summon it.

560761.jpg

560761.jpg

Archived