The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been ignored D:

Help?

Even though I know Eury like crazy, I probably would suck with that thing.

Sorry.

Oh, btw, I better appear more then once in your FF. I should be a recurring character or some s***. And maybe a side plot where I get in a fight with Larxene.

Shut up, Black Mage.

Red Mage will always be the best 8-Bit Theater character ever and you f***ing know it.

CRASH.

Black Mage is best, IMO. Why? He is the only SOMEWHAT reasonable one, (Except Sometimes Thief), and yet he's insane! XD I love BM most. Red MAge, however, is a master at Chocobo Genetic engineering! (XD Ilove the page before the Amalgamation, and the page of, as BM is PRICELESS)

@Fuse: Sweet ^-^

Black Mage was FF1, and 8-Bit theater.

VG Nerd Note: Muffin's head is the head of Idoun/Idenn, the Demon Dragon from Fire Emblem 6: The Sealed Sword. Chaos' head , while posessing Sarda, is the Head of Formortiis, the demon King, from Fire Embelm 8: The Sacred stones.

Black Mage was FF2?

My November Nintendo Power just came, 25th effing anniversary of the NES. =)

On an unrelated note, I may be getting a camera soon. Which harbors both good and very bad things.

I got it too. I say Legend of Zelda needed more time.

It didn't get enough.

I am happy about the rating the new Layton game got though. :3

Good for you Dark, and what happened to that idea you were talking about a week or so ago?

Black Mage was FF2?

My November Nintendo Power just came, 25th effing anniversary of the NES. =)

On an unrelated note, I may be getting a camera soon. Which harbors both good and very bad things.

I still haven't gotten mine. I love when NP revisits the old days. Nostalgia win. <3

A camera, huh.

... pics of j00, amirite?

I should have specified, I meant a video camera. But nonetheless, Clair hit the correct answer. Ding... ding... ding.

How do I study for a literary analysis test? I usually don't study for them and end up getting high Bs, but I'm sick and tired. It is time for me to attempt to act like an Asian. It's on the entire book, so I'm not reading that again. <___<

SparkNotes doesn't help, either. Eh, whatever. Screw being Asian, I'm a [half] white-boy. =P

If all goes well, I may have the first part of that "thing" on Thursday. We'll see...

Archived