Probably the hardest Graphic contest (fast food)

Alright we all know that fast food foods look nothing like the one seen in the pictures and commercials right? this is open to everyone.

Rules:

It has to be homemade

No stealing pics of the internet. i have the time to search through search engines to check if you did

Things graded on:

How real it looks

How delectable it looks

How much effort was put in.

How does it compare to today' fast food joints.

Prize

3 Reps and 1000 points

Ugh' date=' make a burger, take a pic, make it look good with a photo editing program. that's all.

[/quote']

WAY too much work.

Not only must you have GFX skills. But make a burger, which requires a basic knowledge of cooking, something i choose not to have. Not only that but we have to actually buy the ingredients for this burger. Then we have to have a camera. So you have to have knowledge of how to work a camera, and most of us, do not have the ability or equipment to take a decent, let alone HQ stock. Now after all of this work, we are finally ready to make our Tag, now wasn't that easy? [/sarcasm]. If you ask me this is not graphic contest. This is some kind of Olympic challenge.

Ugh' date=' make a burger, take a pic, make it look good with a photo editing program. that's all.

[/quote']

WAY too much work.

Not only must you have GFX skills. But make a burger, which requires a basic knowledge of cooking, something i choose not to have. Not only that but we have to actually buy the ingredients for this burger. Then we have to have a camera. So you have to have knowledge of how to work a camera, and most of us, do not have the ability or equipment to take a decent, let alone HQ stock. Now after all of this work, we are finally ready to make our Tag, now wasn't that easy? [/sarcasm]. If you ask me this is not graphic contest. This is some kind of Olympic challenge.

Let's go suggest it to the next one's.

But seriously, I'm not starting to make a burger just for this.

Archived