Enhancements|OOC Thread|<RP><PG-16>[Always Accepting, Started]

Well' date=' I'd for once like for someone to start by introducing me into the scene.

I dunno why =/

[/quote']

Well your characters are Enhancers and most of the other guys are shifters sooo lol

Essentially just get in there and things will work out somehow.

I am certainly displeased that so many people joined yet there aren't many active...

PMing time FFR. It may have been that the few days that nothing happened put people off. Now they just need a reminder that they joined and they'll get right back into it. In theory anyway.

Name: Loxin

Shifted Form<1 for now>: Worken (Wolf-Hawk)

Humanly Weapon if any<1, and can only be daggers/knives>:Fists (Gauntlets)

Humanly Skill(s)<1, Cannot be used in Shifted form>: Stone Fist

Beastly Weapons<2, I.E. Claws or Teeth>: Talons and Teeth

Beastly Skill(s)<2, Cannot be used in Human form>:Steel Talons(Morphs Talons into steel for more damage)...Ariel Combo(launches the enemy into the air and follows up with many ariel attacks)

Personality<1 Paragraph long please...>:Loxin is very cold towards everyone. He does not have a very trusting personality he relies only on himself and never lets his guard down. he is always serious and never jokes as serious as Loxin is in the common world, Loxin is even more serious in battle. If anyone were to challenge him it would be all business no smirks or laughs here.

Bio<2 Paragraphs long please...>:Loxin never knew his parents as soon as he was old enough to walk, he walked very far away. Now he lives alone in the woods practicing his battle, shifting, and Gauntlet making skills. No one knows much about Loxin for his personality does drive many people to want to talk to him let alone be-friend him. Even when Loxin goes into to town on very rare occasions only very very few people interact with him and only a select few of them have heard him speak.

Appearance, Human: Very Tall (6'-6") Skin like Ivory, Muscular and Lean. Grey slightly spiked hair (not cared for at all, possibly cut with a field knife,) Black leather vest and ripped slacks to match wears a necklace with the weirdest of symbols on it.

Appearance, Shifted: An all white wolf lean with thick fur looks groomed and well taken care of. Sprouting from his back however is a pair of Dark Blue almost black Hawk wings. Wings large enough to encase the whole wolf they sprout from. The Worken also wears Loxin's Mysterious Necklace.

Name: Loxin

Shifted Form<1 for now>: Worken (Wolf-Hawk)

Humanly Weapon if any<1' date=' and can only be daggers/knives>:Fists (Gauntlets)

Humanly Skill(s)<1, Cannot be used in Shifted form>: Stone Fist

Beastly Weapons<2, I.E. Claws or Teeth>: Talons and Teeth

Beastly Skill(s)<2, Cannot be used in Human form>:Steel Talons(Morphs Talons into steel for more damage)...Ariel Combo(launches the enemy into the air and follows up with many ariel attacks)

Personality<1 Paragraph long please...>:Loxin is very cold towards everyone. He does not have a very trusting personality he relies only on himself and never lets his guard down. he is always serious and never jokes as serious as Loxin is in the common world, Loxin is even more serious in battle. If anyone were to challenge him it would be all business no smirks or laughs here.

Bio<2 Paragraphs long please...>:Loxin never knew his parents as soon as he was old enough to walk, he walked very far away. Now he lives alone in the woods practicing his battle, shifting, and Gauntlet making skills. No one knows much about Loxin for his personality does drive many people to want to talk to him let alone be-friend him. Even when Loxin goes into to town on very rare occasions only very very few people interact with him and only a select few of them have heard him speak.

Appearance, Human: Very Tall (6'-6") Skin like Ivory, Muscular and Lean. Grey slightly spiked hair (not cared for at all, possibly cut with a field knife,) Black leather vest and ripped slacks to match wears a necklace with the weirdest of symbols on it.

Appearance, Shifted: An all white wolf lean with thick fur looks groomed and well taken care of. Sprouting from his back however is a pair of Dark Blue almost black Hawk wings. Wings large enough to encase the whole wolf they sprout from. The Worken also wears Loxin's Mysterious Necklace.

[/quote']

Not bad for your first application, I'll accept you...for now...lol

Archived