To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Series[09/??] - Anti-Skill Blockade

Shizuku Oikawa

I made this set mainly because of a pic I found.

This is probably gonna turn into a "To Aru Majutsu no Index" set later on but I feel like someone already made one.

Also, i'm gonna actually get the whole numbering down and in that whole set thingy that people usually set it to

I'm also just gonna start off with one character at a time, to think of good effects, also 1st character to start off is Misaka Mikoto, a person with electrical psychic powers, she is known as "Electromaster"

Her power is to turn any piece of metal into a powerful Railgun, she use a coin for it usually, which is awesome

her Power Level is at 5 at her academy, the highest Level there is

2nd Character, Kuroko, her Power Level is at 4 and her power is to Teleport

3rd Character, Uiharu, her Power Level is at 1 and her power is, yes, to Regulate Temperatures of whatever she touches

Last Character, Saten Ruiko, Who's Power Level, is at... 0, with no powers, lol.

I'm also gonna update this at the same time as my "Shugo Chara" set, so I won't get bored of this site too easily

[align=center]

[spoiler=EN001 - Saten Ruiko]554765de.jpg

[spoiler=EN002 - Misaka Mikoto]554765ht.jpg[spoiler=Lore]During your Battle Phase, this card is treated as a Thunder-Type monster. Once per turn, you can either Tribute 1 Level 4 or higher Machine-Type monster to destroy all monsters on your opponent's field or toss a coin. Heads: Destroy all monsters and face-up Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's field. Tails: Destroy 1 card on your field. Monsters you control cannot declare an attack the turn you use either of these effects

[spoiler=EN003 - Kuroko Shirai]

554765ji.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be Special Summoned by its own effect. During the Battle Phase, if this card attacks or is attacked, you can remove this card from play. If this card is removed by this effect, it is Special Summoned during your next Stanby Phase with its ATK increased by 1000 until the End Phase. If this card is in the Graveyard, you can remove 1 other card in your Graveyard to send this card to the top of your Deck.

[spoiler=EN004 - Uiharu Kazari]

554765x.jpg

Thanks SakurazakiDaisuke for helping me come up with a good idea for an effect

[spoiler=Lore]If a monster you control battles, toss a coin. Heads: Card effects your opponent controls that would increase or decrease a card's ATK or DEF are negated until the end of the Damage Step. Tails: Card effects you control that would increase or decrease a card's ATK or DEF are negated until the end of the Damage Step.

[spoiler=EN005 - Kongou Mitsuko]

554765gc.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, you can send 1 Spell or Trap Card you control to the Graveyard destroy 2 cards your opponent controls. This card cannot declare an attack the turn you use this effect. There can only be 1 "Kongou Mitsuko" face-up on the field.

[spoiler=EN006 - Damaging Railgun]

554765m.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Each time a card is destroyed by the effect of "Misaka Mikoto", inflict 300 damage to the card's controller for each card destroyed, then they can destroy 1 card on the field except "Damaging Railgun" or "Misaka Mikoto". During each End Phase while this card is face-up, increase the Level of all face-up Machine-Type monsters by 1.

[spoiler=EN007 - Kuroko for President]

554765c.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select "Kuroko Shirai" as an attack target. If 'Kuroko Shirai" is destroyed by a card effect controlled by your opponent, your opponent discards 1 card from his/her hand. This card is sent to the Graveyard after the 5th End Phase after activation.

[spoiler=EN008 - Misaka - "Imouto" 10032]

554765x.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]During your Battle Phase, this card is treated as a Warrior-Type monster. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects that targets this card. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Level 2 or lower Machine-Type monster to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Machine-Type "Misaka" monster from your Deck with its ATK decreased by 300.

[spoiler=EN009 - Anti-Skill Blockade]

554765e.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Your opponent draws 1 card. During this turn, your opponent cannot Flip Summon or Special Summon or declare an attack. If your opponent Normal Summons a monster this turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Anti-Skill" monster from your Deck during the End Phase.

[spoiler=EN000 - Misaka-Chu]

554765v.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]"Misaka Mikoto" + 2 Thunder-Type monsters

While this card is face-up, neither player can Special Summon non-Thunder-Type monsters. All non-Thunder-Type monsters lose 100 ATK and DEF for every card on the field and in both player's hands. You can Tribute 1 Level 7 or higher Thunder-Type monster to double this card's ATK until your next Stanby phase.

[/align]

OCG:

"During your Battle Phase, this card is treated as a Thunder-Type monster. Once per turn, you can either Tribute 1 Level 4 or higher Machine-Type monster to destroy all monsters on your opponent's field or toss a coin. Heads: Destroy all monsters and face-up Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's field. Tails: Destroy 1 card on your field. Monsters you control cannot declare an attack the turn you use either of these effects."

Or something like that.

I think the pic is a bit squished. I like the lightning though.

Seems like a good card to start a set with. I can't wait to see more.

8/10

Keep up the good work.

Thanks, sadly, I haven't really found a good pic for Uiharu yet

Gah! I couldn't really come up with a cool effect for someone who uses Teleportation, so yea...

here's Kuroko...

Also, can anyone actually come up with an effect for someone who's power is to... Regulate Temperature?

Not even my creativity can come up with something useful with that...

I think Kuroko Shirai is as good as Misata Mikoto

The pic is good too

------

Suggestion for the effect:

So, I think you should do an effect of coin tossing, but once per turn.And put an effect related to heat and cold like:

"Once per turn, toss a coin:

- Heads:When this card send to the Graveyard a monster as a result of battle, remove the destroyed monster instead. (Cold)

- Tails:When this card send to the Graveyard a monster as a result of battle, double all Battle Damage your opponent's receive from the battle. (Heat)

-----

Or Something with Field Spell Cards like:

"If there is a Field Spell Card on the field, and its increase or decrease ATK or DEF, you can change the types of increase and decrease for Pyro type and Aqua type monsters.

------

Hope I helped in something.

Well, your coin tossing idea of hot and cold did help me come up with an idea of temperature regulator.

So here is Uiharu Kazari

If only they made an actual card like Uiharu, that would've helped me take down my friend's Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon Equipped with Axe of Despair and Mage Power in which he gets it over 6000 ATK in one turn in the 1st or 2nd turn

Red Eyes B. Chick should be Semi-Limited, lol

Even though I've never seen the series, I heard a bit about it, so I guess I'll attempt to comment on these cards:

Saten Ruiko: A Normal Monster, but in her case - as the flavor text points out - it's justified. A few support cards definitely could help her, I think. 5.5/10

Misaka Mikoto: An intriguing effect. It can be an effective combo with Gadgets - you Summon one - it searches the next one, you Tribute the Summoned one, in the next turn, you Summon the next one, etc... 8.5/10

Kuroko Shirai: Another pretty good card. It can be saved from enemy attacks - which makes up for her rather average ATK for her Level - only to strike back with more power, and even if it gets destroyed, it can be fetched back easily. 8/10

Uiharu Kazari: A bit situational. Granted, it can be useful against decks which rely on stat boosting (or weakening the opponent with cards like Burden of the Mighty), but these are relatively rare, and in other cases, she is not that good. 7/10

Kongou Mitsuko: How to say it - this card feels like a cost-effective card. Decent ATK, an effect which can screw up your opponent badly, and its penalty is bearable. 8/10

I see really good potential in these cards, I can say that. Flavorful and usable cards which fit well to the concept and the playing style too. I like these cards.

Well that sucks.... :? I hope you can find some pictures eventually ^^

For the new card. The first sentence is cut out from the second but they should be one: As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent. Other than that it's clear. The effect is descent. If I were you, though, I would make the opponent discard 2 cards, but might be a little overboard :D

Anyhow, the card is good. ;-)

Damaging Railgun: The wording of this card is a bit confusing - who is that "they" who can destroy 1 card on the field? If your opponent, this card is more of a disadvantage than an advantage. Curiously, the Level adjustment effect could make it work with Machine decks in general. 7.5/10

Kuroko for President: Considering the effect of Kuroko, the first effect is not that great, while the second is somewhat better. A bit specific, but can have its uses. 6.5/10

Misaka - "Imouto" 10032: With its effect, it can provide a good enough field presence. And you did not state from where this card is sent to the Graveyard - is it intentional? But yeah, can be pretty nifty. 8/10

Archived