To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Series[09/??] - Anti-Skill Blockade

Shizuku Oikawa

Anti-Skill Blockade: While this card gives a minor card advantage to your opponent, its restricting effect works well to make this card usable. Without seeing those "Anti-Skill" monsters, it's a bit harder to judge the balance of this one. Still, I believe it deserves a 7.5/10.

Pretty nice card and good pics. And OCG is good too.

However, the inability to attack and only losing one card for tails are

a bit to small of a negative to make Biribiri (Misaka Mikoto) not OP (I am aware she is a lvl 5 psychic) And as for Kuroko, for a lvl 6 card, to gain 1000 ATK after it's brought back

from avoiding destruction is also a bit too powerful.

Uiharu seems really good a see no problem. Kitsuko may be slightly op, but this may be more of an opinion. 300 damage is probably a bit high for Damaging Railgun (200 seems less op but still good.) Kuroko for President seems A-O.K. to me Misaka Imouto is also on the right level. And Anti-Skill Blockade is also good.

TL;DR, Biribiri and Kuroko seem op and need a bit of a power down so does Damaging Railgun. Everything else is great.

Whoops I forgot to render my judgement. 8.5/10

Misaka-Chu is so cuuuute!!! ^^ (I want the picture ;-))

Anyway, Standby Phase. The power decreasing effect is too powerful. It can nerf almost all monsters by more than 2000 points. You should make it in the hand only or on the field only or all monsters in your Graveyard or something like that.

Other than that it's really nice! :D

Archived