The Dream Deck of Megaman SF

Blace

These are the Seven deadly sins Megaman Star force:

560761x.jpg

560761r.jpg

560761c.jpg

[The Chosen Synchron + 2 or more DARK non-tuner monsters]

When your opponent activates a card's effect that destroy a card(s) on the field, you can send 1 card from the top of your deck to the Graveyard to negate its activation and destroy it. When you do this card's effect, check the discarded card's Type.

Monster: If the monster's Level is 6 or less, Special Summon it to your side of the field.

Spell: Once per turn, you can decrease this card's DEF by 500 and this card have the effect(s) of the discarded Spell card until your end Phase.

Trap: Select two face-down cards in the field, those two selected face-down cards cannot be activate.

560761h.jpg

[The Chosen Synchron + 2 or more Fire non-tuner monsters]

This card cannot be affected by Effect Monsters. When this card is selected as attack target, you can decrease this card"s ATK by 500 to negate the attack and destroy the monster. Once per turn, you can return any number of face-up cards you controls to your hand. This card gains 300 ATK for each card returned to your hand by this effect until the End Phase.

560761.jpg

[The Chosen Synchron+ Berserker Blade+ 1 non-tuner monster]

This card cannot Special summon except by Synchro summon or by card effects that summon this card. Each time one of your monster was sent to the graveyard, you can Special summon "Light" monsters by the number of monsters that was destroyed in one turn. The monsters that was summoned by this way, cannot be destroyed.

560761z.jpg560761n.jpg

[The Chosen Synchron+ The Shinobi Star+ 1 non-tuner monster]

This card cannot Special summon except by Synchro summon or by card effects that summon this card. If you have another Wind-type monster and it was selected as an attack target, you can remove from play one Wind-type monster in your graveyard. Negate the attack and destroy all Spell and Trap cards your opponent controls.

560761l.jpg

[The Chosen Synchron+ Saurian head+ 1 non-tuner monster]

This card cannot Special summon except by Synchro summon or by card effects that summon this card. This card gains the ATK and DEF of each "Fire" monsters you controls by their Level x100.

560761k.jpg560761n.jpg

560761v.jpg

[The Chosen Synchron+ Saurian Head+ Berserker Blade+ Shinobi Star]

In Damage Application only, this card gains 300 ATK for each Light, Wind, and Fire-type monsters in the field. After your 3rd End Phase after you summoned this card, you can special one "Lust The Weapon Ninja", "Sloth The Saurian Warrior", and "Envy The Berserker Knight" and return this card back to the Extra Deck.

560761.jpg

Megaman SF- The Chosen Synchron: This card can only be Special Summoned while your opponent has a DARK monster on the field or in the Graveyard. If you control another monster with "SF" (or, instead, if you like you could say 'if you control another Warrior-Type monster') this card cannot be destroyed by battle.

I corrected one to the best of my ability, but it'd be easier if you posted ALL of the card lores at the bottom of the cards. Most of your pics are great, and your effects are ok, but you have ocg errors:

phase - Phase

summon - Summon

summon - Summoned (only in some cases you needed to do this)

thanks I will fix that

here:

560761r.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Special summon except only when your opponent has a DARK monster in their field or graveyard. If you control another Warrior-Type monster in the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.

well its coming along pretty good ^^

tho Special summon = Special Summon

and some other errors that Ashida pointed

some pics could use some better backgrounds

and that shuriken is blurry :|

hope ya get better

for now 8/10 cuz i love rockman ^^

Thanks for these comments, i will work hard. And back to you too, Dark Spine Sonic because i love megaman (sounds cooler). That i made some ideas on my webs.com website what should the 5th game be:

in my site there are few stuff left, like some comments, one picture, and one video

Megaman Star Force X: Blazing God Ral

Megaman Star Force X: Hurricane God Nagshir

Megaman Star Force X: Blizzard God Toshiro

Site: http://megamansfx.webs.com/

here s the new shuriken monster:

560761r.jpg

Archived