The Best OCG Template & Background Shop

Hi .

I will propose for the membres of YCM the best template & background for OCG and Packs and TCG :

I have just the psd Formatted

[spoiler=New OCG Template]OCG Template

100 Points to use it

[spoiler=Example]100711123329184343.png

[spoiler=New OCG Pack]OCG Pack

50 Points to use it

[spoiler=Example]100711123655866075.png

[spoiler=New TCG]

TCG

50 Points to use it

[spoiler=Example]10071112392676992.png

[spoiler=The English Version Of Yu-Gi-Oh ! 5D's Logo]100711071752281085.png

Template for Starter Deck

[spoiler=OCG Starter Deck]OCG Starter Deck

100 points to use it

[spoiler=Pack Starter Deck]Pack Starter Deck

50 Points to use it

Prohibition to use them without pay beacause i promess i have work alot for create this all picture apart of the 3 logo of 15 Anniversary and 40 Weekly Jump & 10th Anniversary by EHK

RASIRIS' date=' you should lower your prices to: OCG Template=15-25 points, OCG Pack=5-10points and TCG=10points. if you do that I might buy something...

[/quote']

what me i work alot for create Template and you you said me the price of my creation . i'm sorry but it the official price

Too high.

unless your templates look like mine or Con's' date=' even 100pts is out of the question.

[spoiler=mine.']

so.png

eh you have work alot for create your template?? beacause me i have work and work for create the all template and in know that the template of Starter Deck you have the same but me i have create this template. upload this template and see the difference

Too high.

unless your templates look like mine or Con's' date=' even 100pts is out of the question.

[spoiler=mine.']

so.png

eh you have work alot for create your template?? beacause me i have work and work for create the all template and in know that the template of Starter Deck you have the same but me i have create this template. upload this template and see the difference

Ask everyone here. I worked. My template is scratched, besides the main part of the 5D's logo.

Too high.

[spoiler=mine.']

so.png

Ask everyone here. I worked. My template is scratched, besides the main part of the 5D's logo.

i have copy you style but i promess you i'm the creator for template ^^

i believe you

how much for FOR?

contact me on Mp for give you pass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Done a bit of looking, and, your NewGen 5D's stuff isn't scratched. Cuz nobody can make a circle that can PERFECTLY overlap a real circle and still have some choppy edges. I mean, exact pattern and color? If you don't mind, please tell me how you made the pattern and circle?

The BG is out of proportion - something that, if you would've scratched it, wouldn't have happened.

In all honesty, these were ripped.

Archived