I'm such a Nerd.

Lazer Yoshi

Yugioh Card Maker Forum / Other / General / I'm such a Nerd.

- LazerYoshi

No doubt about that lol :) just kidding

Ive made thousands of games... no i havnt xD

the only game ive made are hacked gba rom games... it was kind of fun but it started to become boring... also, the games were glitchy... too bad ;( bohoooooooo!!!!!!

xD

I want to play D&D so bad...

I've never created a game, but I did make a design for one. It was a school project, we had to make a board game off of pre-made plans, we just had to make the pieces, board, and such.

I made the pieces out of pictures from Magic the Gathering cards printed on cardstock, and the board was a medieval castle.

I invented a game I called WWX. It was a great way to waste time in math class. basicly' date=' in a sheet of notebook paper, we would draw a map with grids. Our calculators had a dice function. We selected a nation and start conquering grid squares by moving a number based on the rolled dice. whenever we land on a enemy's territory, a war would erupt. Both players would roll a pair of dice and multiply the result by 1000. That is their troop size. First player would then roll a die and multiply it by 1000 and subtract result from enemy troop. The first person to reach 0 troops would lose. The winner gains the territory.

All we needed was a calculator with dice program, paper, and pencil

[/quote']

Your game is very similar to the real game risk.

On topic - I have tried making tcg/board games before when bored. All of which failed so i am just focusing on my yugioh CCG now.

Archived