LOVE IS A BIG ANCIENT GEAR GOLEM

solidad

Now this is just spam....it's just a chain of cards that you can get 1 card from.

I think this should stop before i report this thread.

I didnt wanna say it man, cause i thought maybe its been a miscommunication, but your making yourself very clear. Stop being a douche dude. Thats all you're being. You're the only one going off topic here. Were making pop culture cards here. What are you doing? Making false accusations that we're not following rules. Get out of here with your power trip. Why dont you go make your own yugioh card making website so you can boss people around there.

Now this is just spam....it's just a chain of cards that you can get 1 card from.

I didnt wanna say it man' date=' cause i thought maybe its been a miscommunication, but your making yourself very clear. Stop being a douche dude. Thats all you're being. You're the only one going off topic here. Were making pop culture cards here. What are you doing? Making false accusations that were not following rules. Get out of here with your power trip. Why dont you go make your own yugioh card making website so you can boss people around there.

[/quote']Actually, my dear friend, you are making joke cards hence the "Start dancing on a table" phrase. These cards belong in the "Joke Card Section".

And you are spamming because you're making idle chit-chat on a thread were you criticize the card being presented, not asking if the other has a myspace account.

I didnt wanna say it man' date=' cause i thought maybe its been a miscommunication, but your making yourself very clear. Stop being a douche dude. Thats all you're being. You're the only one going off topic here. Were making pop culture cards here. What are you doing? Making false accusations that were not following rules. Get out of here with your power trip. Why dont you go make your own yugioh card making website so you can boss people around there.

[/quote']

@poppybuttoxes you do have a point

@Sonic_Zach were making pop-culture cards. Isn't this what this section about...POP-CULTURE so if you don't like it plz leave

Well excuse me for being open. the only thing I'm doing is making friends and making cards!!!

Actually' date=' my dear friend, you are making joke cards hence the "Start dancing on a table" phrase. These cards belong in the "Joke Card Section".

And you are spamming because you're making idle chit-chat on a thread were you criticize the card being presented, not asking if the other has a myspace account.

[/quote']

His OCG was a little bad on the tea card, but who are you to say that dancing on a table couldnt be a yugioh card effect? Theres one that asks the opponent for a hand shake. So why not a dance?

And so what if we add a small amount of "chit-chat". Its not like were talking about our life or anything.

@Sonic_Zach- yea we're talking about yugioh cards and were not worried about spamming, it's my thread so if it gets spammed then it's gonna get spammed no1 else is complaining but you, if you want you can make your own thread and then you can boss people around OKAY:)

Actually' date=' my dear friend, you are making joke cards hence the "Start dancing on a table" phrase. These cards belong in the "Joke Card Section".

[/quote']

His OCG was a little bad on the tea card, but who are you to say that dancing on a table couldnt be a yugioh card effect? Theres one that asks the opponent for a hand shake. So why not a dance?

And so what if we add a small amount of "chit-chat". Its not like were talking about our life or anything.

@Sonic_Zach- yea we're talking about yugioh cards and were not worried about spamming' date=' it's my thread so if it gets spammed then it's gonna get spammed no1 else is complaining but you, if you want you can make your own thread and then you can boss people around OKAY:)

[/quote']

There's a little thing called rules, gentlemen. Talking about the card is fine, as long as it's constructive criticism. Spamming the Thread incessantly about this, that and everything is not commenting on the card. Spamming, unfortunately for you, is also against the rules.

Keep the spam to a low, and talk about the card; as in, how it could be made decent.

For example, putting something about bypassing AGG's non-Special Summon effect would be nice. And not using the ACTUAL AGG picture.

Archived