A Video Game Forum Section

Azuh

Do We Need a Section For Video Games  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do We Need a Section For Video Games

• Yes... Generals to overclocked with Video Games
    • Neutral
    • No

I Persoanlly think that we need another Area in General dedicated to Video Games...

it annoys me enough that everyones questions about Video games are just dumped into General

this could help the General section of the forum to be less cluttered... whats your say on this?

I Persoanlly think that we need another Area in General dedicated to Video Games...

it annoys me enough that everyones questions about Video games are just dumped into General

this could help the General section of the forum to be less cluttered... whats your say on this?

Yeah Poc had a thread already

What I mean is complicated, been suggested before, used on YCMIE and probably won't happen her for the combination of those three reasons.

A new forum, called "Sub-Forums", example:

Other

-General

--Games

--Polls

--Clubs and Organisations

-Intoductions

-Sub-Forums

--Video Games

*Various sub-forums for anything.

It works like this, you make the new forum, called something similar to "Sub-Forums", close it to posting, and fill it with Sub-Forums, Video Games being one of them, that allow posting. Make a thread allowing members to fill out a registration form to request their own sub-forum(s) for anything, and as you need them, like, on YCMIE for example, there was, despite it never being utilized, an Awards sub-forum, and about three that had been requested. Getting a sub-forum would be difficult, naturally, but that's the point.

Anyway, you wanted to know what I meant, that's it.

Archived