From N00b to newb. Version .6

Limited Edition KING

[align=center](Note: Working progress I accidentally pressed "Post thread" instead of pressing "preview thread" so embarassing. >_< )

Introduction: In this thread I will be writing down what makes a noob and what you can do to not become such a noob. I will be doing it step by step so I will most likely write down one point without anything written below it but I will add stuff onto that point as time goes on.

Point Number 1: Grammar.

What makes the noob: Horrid grammar. By horrid grammar I mean posts that can be hard to read or makes no sense at all such as "lool uz a n0ob gTfO rits nao111!!!SHIFT111!" It doesn't matter if you type it on purpose it still proves that you can barely write properly so don't make excuses.

What makes a newb: Good grammar. If you have easy to read posts and clean or near clean grammar then you can be very respected here just for that most members like posts with barely any or little grammar mistakes so try to work on grammar as best as you can.

Point Number 2: Posts that make sense.

What makes the noob: Posting off topic or posting anything irrelevent. This includes posts such as "lol" with nothing added onto it or words that have horrid grammar with it. Like "lol i am jesoos!" when the topic has nothing to do with religion.

What makes a newb: Post within the topic and write posts that make sense. Also, post in a friendly attitude this makes you respected and on the good side with members and staff alike.

Point Number 3: Reputation Points.

What makes the noob: Giving members multiple neg reps. I see so many members on this site handing out neg reps for some really stupid reasons.

What makes a newb: Don't give neg reps. Instead of handing neg reps to another member send the member a PM and work things out. If a member has broken a rule you should still send them a PM and help them not do that again if they don't listen to you then give them a neg rep. Also in the PM show them proof of what they did wrong so hopefully they can learn from it.

Point Number 4: Noob Calling.

What makes the noob: Calling another member a noob. I feel that if you call someone a noob then you yourself are a noob this is proven when a member types it like "DOOOOD your sucj a no0obs gTf0." Honestly who are you fooling buddy?

What makes a newb: Don't noob call. Instead of joining everyone else in calling a member a noob try helping the new member and be positive about it. If you feel that the noob is a troll then just don't join in on the thread at all.

Point Number 5: Criticsm

What makes the noob:Not accepting harsh criticsm. Most noobs fight with the bad critics because they think that their card(s) are awesome when infact they probably arent. Most members here will help your card if you ask what to do to improve if you just bash the critic then they'll most likely fight back and others will join that critic in bashing you and whats worse than having 5-10 members bashing your horrible card(s) when you have no one backing you up?

What makes the newb: Take the advice critics give you and start learning from your mistakes, you'll become better at Card Making/GFX or whatever is criticsized here. Also don't think you're card is awesome when you post unless your card has good grammar/effect and balance. Again you won't know what these are unless you learn from the critics.

Point Number 6: Navigating the Forums

What makes the noob:

What makes a newb: [/align]

Accepting criticism' date=' because some noobs are getting mad when they're criticized, or make decks and post thing like "if you don't like my deck, neg" (seriously, i saw someone posting somehting like this)

[/quote']

I've seen it twice, but in CC.

Guest KeyBladeSpartan

Accepting criticism' date=' because some noobs are getting mad when they're criticized, or make decks and post thing like "if you don't like my deck, neg" (seriously, i saw someone posting somehting like this)

[/quote']thats rep spamming

anyway this thread is kind of cool

Archived