Hitokage's LegenDex Preview

HitoKage

[align=center]Name may change, but like how it sounds so far. Also, thanks for all those who helped me think of a name, and Troop, who helped me with this one. This is the preview for my last set, which will include every Pokémon made, plus Black & White Pokémon & miscellaneous cards. Thanks for all your support. Will probably be posting 2 or 3 cards.

My Current PKMN Set: Dark Storm

Inspired by Pharaona's Dual Type, and Gold Rare by Łεσ™.

eijhu.png16lmski.png

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Advance Shining Transformation" and by Tributing 1 "Shining Mew" and 1 Level 1 Fairy-Type Tuner monster you control. The Ritual Summon of this card is also treated as a Synchro Summon. All Battle Damage to the controller of this card becomes 0. You can discard 1 card from your hand to negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect and destroy that Effect Monster. Once per turn, during you Main Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to have this monster treated as a Synchro Monster and not a Ritual Monster until the End Phase. If you do, this card gains the following effect:

● Each time you take effect damage, draw 1 card.

117769bd.jpg23rai5v.png

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 5 monsters you control. This card's ATK and DEF is equal to the combined Levels of each monster used as a Tribute for this card x 100. This card is sent from the field to the Graveyard during the End Phase this card is Summoned. Both players cannot Summon a monster or declare an attack until your 3rd Main Phase after the Summoning of this card.

2hx6hc8.png

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned by revealing 3 SILVER monsters in your hand. This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can reveal 1 SILVER monster in your hand and in your Graveyard to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect until your End Phase:

● Once per turn, while you control 1 face-up SILVER monster, you can place 1 Aurora Counter on this card. During your End Phase, you gain Life Points equal to the number of Aurora Counters on this card x 200.

[spoiler=SILVER Attribute]

● (recoloring above not offical)

● Their attributes are the same as they normally would be except they are also considered to be a Silver attribute monster.

● In order to summon, you need at least 1 SILVER monster in the Graveyard and reveal X number of Silver monsters in your hand. (depends on card)

The number of monsters in your hand usually is the same number of monsters needed if you were to tribute a monster with the same Level + 1.

● In order to use effects, you must have a SILVER monster in your hand.

[/align]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived