Hitokage's LegenDex Preview

HitoKage

Holy Fraps with a low FPS,

this is by far, the most impressive piece of artwork ever to be shown on YCM PopCulture Section. The image, the BG for the card, the OCG, the effect, and, to top it off, it's a gold rare. Amazing. If I could give a 100/100, I would, but my ratings do not go that high, but this card is an exception.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These cards are awesome. I personally just cant stand pokemon being made into yugioh cards. I mean, wheres the logic in pokemon. Every season they just up and "discover" new pokemon around the world. I mean wouldnt you think they would have seen them already?

Anyway, if you care for my rate still haha 10/10

You mean where's the logic in the Pokémon anime. Though I will have to say they discover new Pokémon since they're in different places. Such as if you went to a different country, you'd see new animals. But everything else about Pokémon is great, esp. the games.

Thanks for the rating.

capitalize summon. summoned, and summoning for missingno and make the turn counter standby phases since no card counts main phases so:

Both players cannot Summon a monster or declare an attack until after your 3rd Standby Phase after this card has been Summoned.

also, only 1 question mark is necessary for each variable atk and def

Interesting card, such an expensive cost for a pretty awesome effect. i like =D

look forward to seeing more 9.5/10

capitalize summon. summoned' date=' and summoning for missingno [b']Actually, I think it shouldn't be unless it's talking about its own summon or follows Special / Tribute/ etc.[/b]

and make the turn counter standby phases since no card counts main phases so Trying to be original, and Armed Draogn Lv. 3 summons a monster during the players Standby Phase

Interesting card, such an expensive cost for a pretty awesome effect. i like =D

It's a glitch, so in order to preform it, you have to do a coupe things to mess up your game

look forward to seeing more 9.5/10 Thanks

Kabutops Fossil Form is... something new. When I read 5 tributes, I was like whoawhoawhoa, wait a second. But when I reached the last effect it became all clear to me.

Summoned and Summon are both capitalized (that's all on the OCG side)

Nice card! Ain't you gonna make it Poke Rare as well :D

Hey hitokage, i'm pretty sure Summon, Summoning, and Summoned are suppose to be capitalized. Here are some cards that come to the top of my head:

Chaos Trap Hole

Saber Hole

also, the reason why main phases are not used for turn counters is because there are 2 main phases per turn, you can skip your main phase 2, and you dont specify which type of main phases your counting. You can change it to "3rd Main Phase 1" if you like =D.

Archived