lock please

I've got an awesome tut. It will let you put backgrounds on cards. I've never posted it in public before, but for an example, look at my member card in my sig. Tell me if you want the tut to do it. I'd say maybe about 350 points for it. I can also post the template for the booster pack I create. I'll post an example of that later.

Here's a booster example.

2m2c0uw.png

The blue-white blend in the text kinda blends in with chimeratech overdragon, but this is just an example.

I managed to get the japanese 5D logo on the english booster template! Tell me if you like it, and I'll give you the template. If not, then I'll just give you the original template.

288tqts.png

sure.

example.png

60042064.png

wickedragoneternity.png

Is this the holo sheet you are trying to sell me for 500 points?

w212xe.png

Also' date=' can you please explane why a simple booster template is worth 5000 points to you?????? Thats a bit overpriced dont you think?[hr']

@Jumpking: How many differant backgrounds do you have?

dude, 5000 for 3 booster temps.

also, i made my own holo sheet from scratch

everything is from scratch execpt the 5ds back ground, and thats from konami.

it includes full right and everything. i'll even throw in a tech circle

EDIT:

you could sell a booster pack in a shop for as much as you want. it would take a while, but you could gain income. especially cause those are some some of the best boosters on the site. after con., Dg, hale, and like 2 others.

cool. I just invented a new holo sheet! I call it the rainbow holo sheet! It has different colored sparkles! Here's an example! BTW, this one will only cost 100 points, and the booster template will cost... How about 200? That's a pretty good price considering how epic they are! (ya gotta love my big ego)

heres an example of the rainbow holo sheet.

9zvm88.png

@ Hobbes: how much for just the jap booster temp?

I've got an awesome tut. It will let you put backgrounds on cards. I've never posted it in public before' date=' but for an example, look at my member card in my sig. Tell me if you want the tut to do it. I'd say maybe about 350 points for it. I can also post the template for the booster pack I create. I'll post an example of that later.

[/quote']

I have a booster template of equal or higher quality than yours, so sorry about that. As for the "tutorial" on putting backgrounds on cards like the one in your sig, it looks as if you just took an image and placed the borders, title, picture and effect onto it, If that is the case, I can do that myself. If you are offering to show me how to make backgrounds like that, then I am very much interested.

Which on is it?

Thanks! I've never been told that b4. Also' date=' what do you mean by, how many backgrounds do i have monsoon? What do you mean by backgrounds?

[/quote']

Nevermind.

this one is free for everything' date=' even shops, just don't claim as your own

[img']http://i31.tinypic.com/2d1a13t.png[/img]

use color dodge *-*

Thanks!

+ rep comming your way :D

Also, did you make that sheet from scratch?

It is a good template. probley even a great template, but for 2000 points it has to be a PERFECT template.

Sorry.

I am going to close out this threat. If you have an interesting tut, idea, or template:

PM me.

Also, there are some things I liked in this thread and I have PMed those of you who I have not bought from already.

If you didnt receive a PM, PM me with your post.

Thanks

~Monsoon300

Archived