Angels Falling 7/10(Maybe):Teaching that "Slavery" is somtimes worth doing

Home Slice

Well whenever I make a set I like give up halve way threw :(

But now since its summer and I have more time to do shiz I'll make a really small set so I can say "I made a comp[lete set,burn you effing invisable unicorn"

Cards

[spoiler=Fallen Angel]441946b.jpgTribute 1 monster on your field and discard 1 Spell Card from your hand into the Graveyard. Search your Deck for 1 Fairy-Type monster and Special Summon that monster in Defence Position. That monsters ATK is reduced to 0 for 1 turn. If it is a LIGHT monster you can select 1 monster on your side of the field that is level 3 or under. The Fairy-Type monster gains ATK equal to the ATK of the selected monster.If it is a DARK monster Tribute all the cards on your side of the field. The Fairy-Type monster gains 200 ATK for each monster Tributed.

[spoiler=Ikaros-Dark Queen]441946u.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Summoned by Tributing "Ikaros-Pet Class Angeloid Type Alpha". When this card attacks increase its ATK by 300 until the end of the Damage Calculation. No Field Spell cards can be played while this card is face-up on the field.

[spoiler=Ikaros-Pet Class Angeloid Type Alpha(Maybeh pic 13+...I dunno just maybeh)]

441946w.jpg

Once per turn pay 500 Life Points to search your Deck for 1 Spell Card and place it down on the field.

Tribute 1 level 3 or under monster to gain 500 Life Points.

[spoiler=Erase]441946k.jpg

Pay 1000 Life points. Remove from play 1 monster card on your opponents field. Send all cards on your opponents field back to their hand.

[spoiler=Nymph-Beta Angeloid Electronic Warfare Type]441946w.jpg

When this card attacks,negate the effect of the defending monster until the end of the Damage Step. When this card is attacked increase its ATK by 500 until the end of the Damage Step.

[spoiler=Saved By A Angel]441946yt.jpg

Activate this when your opponent selects a monster on your side of the field as a attack target. Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster to the field. The attack is negated.

[spoiler=Slavery](Pg 13+/Feeling I will be locked for that :[])

]441946.jpg

Select 1 monster on your opponents field,equip this card to the selected monster. That monster cannot attack or be used for a Tribute Summon.

YA this was hard since the anime is ecchi it was hard to get good pic that are approperite.

Comments and reviews would be helpful fanks.

Fallen Angel: Technically, it can be used to fetch a powerful monster fast, but its restrictions and high cost could make difficult to find an effective way for this card. The ATK boosts are an interesting touch, but the DARK version is just pointless. 7/10

Ikaros - Dark Queen: For a monster with such a summoning condition, this one is not really amusing. Field Spell restriction doesn't help that much in most cases. 5/10

Ikaros-Pet Class Angeloid Type Alpha: The first effect makes it somewhat overpowered. Maybe you could increase the cost and add a restriction, like "Once per turn, if you control no Spell or Trap Cards, you can pay 800 Life Points to select 1 Spell Card in your Deck and Set it." The second effect is pretty useless. 6/10, 7.5/10 if balanced out.

Erase: I think this card would be Limited at best, considering its returning effect, maybe even Forbidden. Somewhat hard to judge, but definitely powerful. 6/10

Nymph-Beta Angeloid Electronic Warfare Type: Somewhat simple effects and a not-too-spectacular effect for a one-Tribute monster. 5/10

Saved By an Angel: Fairy Decks would love it. I would give a cost to it (like discarding a card from your hand), though. 7/10, 8/10 if changed.

Slavery: A tricky card, but most Decks could get over it (like using the card for a Special Summon). Not bad, anyway. 7.5/10

So far, that's my opinion - some cards could see some extra effects, while others are a bit edgy in balance, but generally, good cards.

Archived