Angels Falling 7/10(Maybe):Teaching that "Slavery" is somtimes worth doing

Home Slice

Constructive critisism <3

For fallen angel the dark version would be used for the next card I will be making involving tokens.

Feild spells restriction can help you very much in other so your logic is halve halve.

I'll think about adding that part to ikaros,second effect is usless to some people but my friend made me to that effect so it will help his deck but I would not mind taking it out.

Ya I'll add a limit later to erase

For nymph it is very helpful for flip effects or those "When a card attacks his monster it is sent back into the opponents hand" which is very annoying for higher level monsters to keep them on the field. An attack of 2600 is very good if your opponent is a nub :[]

I might add that effect for "Saved by a angel"

Though "Slavery would help if it was for a stronger 7 star monster,yes very easy to get over but it will delay your opponent

Thanks for you critque

If you are going to add supports for card which don't seem that great now, it will make them useful, I admit I could not count with it first.

You indeed have a point about Nymph, it's just like effects like these are rarer to see. I increase its rating to 6.5/10.

As for the Field Spell negation - there aren't many decks who rely on their field spells much, and some of them aren't that menacing (like Venom Decks). Granted, there are stuff like Endymion Decks, Earthbound Decks and Sin/Malefic Decks which can be crippled by this effect, but in most situations, you don't get an advantage from this effect.

Archived