New Atrribute and Type!!!

Funny thing is...well...knowing the game for a long time, it'll most likely benefit the main key card from the structure of where it comes from, which is well...The Stardust Dragon. (As they say) And Xepher is a pretty nice song, but a tad to simple in some cases. I just AA'd Xepher in Challenge! YES!! 9850600

HORUS' date=' that is a broken link.

New Attribute? Interesting. Probably Sound or something. Maybe they'll make more Divine Monsters? I don't think that is very likely.

Nice sig Silencerleader. I just A'd Xepher on Heavy. :)

[/quote']

fixed teh linkz

lol sound...(grave scout)

and just to clarify, there is no confirmation on a new attribute or type, it just says a new category.

heh, I can AA xepher on challenge, without speed 1.5 or 2x speed

Theres been rumors going around that this new type might be the long awaitwed STAR type...

Since Stardust Dragon has "Star" in its name' date=' people are assumong its a new Star monster, although we cant prove that star cards even exist. so, nobody knows if this guy will be the only "Star" monster or not. Confusing?

[/quote']

personally.. we will have to wait

id bet anything this set is going to have the tag team cards

I doubt it. To the best of my knowledge, tag cards were supposed to come out the set after Power of the Duelist, but obviously that didn't happen.

Although since there are official rules now, perhaps.

Archived