Yu-Gi-Oh -Generation X2-

Cobia

Yes, it is back, The FIRST and what used to be the best before I left and it kind of died, Roleplay. Okay, this time we are gonig ot be a bit more...Proffesional, you might say. If you wish to join, Message me by PMing me your character. Do not post here unless I approve you and I start the Roleplay. If you show poor roleplay I will ask you to leave the roleplay, so try to use proper grammar and spelling at the least. Put some thought in your post, like what is your character Doing? Feeling? Thinking? Use the five senses in your post. be "creative" Whatever just make it over three sentences PLEASE.

Character Sheet - Message me your filled our Resume to get accepted or Denied, If I denie you, you may retry ONCE more.

Name - Put your character's name here. Do not make it stupid.

Age - How old is your character? Please only 13-18, unless you want to be a teacher,then 25+.

Dorm - Please give me your AIM/MSN here so I can duel you and put you in the correct dorm.

Deck - Until there is a way that is easier to duel with your fake cards and I approve of it, we will be using real decks, so send the list to me.

Personality - What does your character look like.

Appearance - what does he look like. dont show me a picture you wannabe's, I want a text visual.

Bio/History - What has your character seen,heard,done before in his life. WHO IS HE OR HER?

Archived