Black Rock Shooter! The Set! [21/21]

Shizuku Oikawa

My other computer broke, so I have to use this other one, and I was hoping to save it till I reached 900 or 1000 Posts, but I don't feel like taking my chances

So i'm having it at 20 because I know i'm gonna be horrible at comin' up with the cards later on...

Black Rock Shooter and the other characters were made by huke if anyone was interested

[spoiler=EN000 - Black Rock-Chan Cannon]554765b.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, while you control a DARK Warrior-Type "Black" monster, you can Special Summon 1 "Black Rock Shooter-Tan Token" (Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 1400/DEF 0). Monsters your opponent controls lose 300 ATK and DEF for each "Black Rock Shooter-Tan Token" on the field while this card is face-up. If a "Black Rock Shooter-Tan Token" destroys a monster by battle, its name is treated as "Black Rock Shooter".

[spoiler=EN001 - Black Rock Shooter]554765.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the effects of Flip Effect monsters are negated. This card gains 200 ATK for every Spell and Trap Card your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls that has an original DEF that is equal to or less than half of this card's ATK.

[spoiler=EN002 - Dead Master]554765.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. You can Tribute 1 monster with 1900 or more ATK to Special Summon this card from your hand. This card gains 300 ATK for every face-up DARK monster on the field. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position non-DARK monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict twice the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[spoiler=EN003 - Black Rock Combo]554765b.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can only activate this card while you control exactly 2 monsters and they are face-up DARK Warrior-Type "Black" monsters while including 1 "Black Rock Shooter". Decrease the other monster's ATK by half, then increase the ATK of "Black Rock Shooter" by the same amount until the End Phase of this turn. This turn, that monster can only attack and it can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

[spoiler=EN004 - Black Gold Saw]554765.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls that has either less ATK or DEF of the destroyed monster.(You choose.) Inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed by this effect. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=EN005 - Maid Gunner]

554765o.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]All face-up DARK Warrior-Type "Black" monsters you control gain 300 ATK while this card is face-up. A card that equips to this card is automatically destroyed. If this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, you can destroy it with this card's effect without flipping it face-up. If you use this effect, your opponent draws 1 card.

[spoiler=EN006 - Dragon Slayer]

554765n.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If this card battles a Dragon-Type monster, it gains 400 ATK during the Damage Step. All non-"Black" monsters you control gain 200 ATK for every face-up DARK Warrior-Type "Black" monster on the field.

[spoiler=EN007 - Geshumaru]

554765.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]During the Battle Phase, this card is treated as a Machine-Type monster. Up to twice per turn, if this card would be destroyed by a card effect, it is not. This card gains 200 ATK for every face-up non-Machine-Type monster on the field.

[spoiler=EN008 - Black Devil Girl]

554765u.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]All Fiend-Type and Zombie-Type monsters lose 300 ATK and DEF while this card is face-up. Decrease the Level of all DARK Warrior-Type "Black" monsters in your hand by 2 while this card is face-up. Once per turn, you can increase the ATK of this card by 200 for every face-up "Black" monster you control. Other monsters cannot declare an attack the turn you use this effect.

[spoiler=EN009 - Insane Black Rock Shooter]

554765.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 DARK Warrior-Type "Black" monsters while including 1 "Black Rock Shooter". Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-down card your opponent controls. This card gains 100 ATK for every monster in your Graveyard. If this card would be destroyed, you can discard 1 Monster Card from your hand instead.

[spoiler=EN010 - Super Chain Blaster]

554765.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be equipped to a DARK Warrior-Type "Black" monster. Once per turn, you can send 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard to increase the equipped monster's ATK by half the ATK of the sent monster until the End Phase. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.

[spoiler=EN011 - Black Matagi]

554765s.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card gains 100 ATK for every monster your opponent control. This card loses 100 ATK for every other monster you control. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster you control and 1 monster and 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.

[spoiler=EN012 - Battle Between Friends]

554765n.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If you and your opponent controls a face-up monster, the monster(s) both you and your opponent controls with the highest Level are switched to Attack Position, and must attack the monster with the highest Level. A monster(s) you and your opponent controls with the highest Level cannot be destroyed by card effects.

[spoiler=EN013 - Requiem of Dead Master]

554765y.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can only activate this card while you control "Dead Master" face-up on the field. All face-down monsters on the field are destroyed, then your opponent must discard the same amount of cards that were destroyed this turn from their hand.

[spoiler=EN014 - Servants of Dead Master]

554765af.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, while you control "Dead Master" face-up on the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Bonehead Token" (Zombie-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 700/DEF 300). If "Dead Master" is selected by either a card effect or an attack target, you can switch the target to a "Bonehead Token" instead. You can destroy all "Bonehead Tokens" and "Servants of Dead Master" on the field to increase the ATK of 1 face-up "Dead Master" you control by 400 for each card destroyed by this effect until the End Phase.

[spoiler=EN015 - Nostalgic Memories]

Pic provided by Pharaona

554765.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can only activate this card while you control "Black Rock Shooter" face-up on the field. All face-down monsters your opponent controls are returned to their owner's hand, then you can return 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls to its owner's hand.

[spoiler=EN016 - Endless Battle]

554765k.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]As long as this card remains face-up on the field, if a monster would be destroyed by battle, it is not. Then decrease its ATK while it was in Attack Position or DEF while it was Defense Position by the difference of the ATK of the monster it was battling each time this effect applies. If a monster's ATK or DEF reaches 0 by this effect, it is destroyed.

[spoiler=EN017 - Black Rock Finish]

554765xn.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can only activate this card while you control "Black Rock Shooter" face-up on the field. Discard your entire hand. Destroy twice the amount of cards on the field for every card discarded by this effect.

[spoiler=EN018 - Beginning Story]

554765n.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Discard 1 card, then Tribute 1 Warrior-Type monster that has destroyed a monster by battle. Special Summon either 1 "Black Rock Shooter" or "Dead Master" from your Deck.

[spoiler=EN019 - Should You Ever Forget]

554765f.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can only activate this card while you control "Black Rock Shooter" face-up on the field. All face-up monsters lose 200 ATK and DEF, then increase the ATK and DEF of 1 face-up "Black Rock Shooter" you control by the same amount. If "Endless Battle" is face-up on the field, double the increase instead.

[spoiler=EN020 - Insane Spark]

554765h.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can only activate this card while you have no cards in your hand and the only monster you control is "Black Rock Shooter". Tribute 1 "Black Rock Shooter" to Special Summon 1 "Insane Black Rock Shooter" from your Deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions.

[spoiler=EN021 - Broken Justice]

554765.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can only activate this card when a "Black Rock Shooter" you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. If it was destroyed by a monster your opponent controls (by battle or effect), gain Life Points equal to half of the combined monster's ATK and DEF. If it was destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card controlled by your opponent, draw 1 card for each Spell Card in your opponent's Graveyard.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got the idea from my Vocaloid's Black Rock Shooters didn't you lol

Anyway' date=' the cards are great. OCG looks good, and the pics are great.

The first card's pic made me lol

Anyway, nice job on the cards; can't wait to see the rest!

10/10

[/quote']

lol, Possibly, since the Vocaloids are the rage these days, with some involvments of Black Rock Shooter, I thought why not make a set based on the Black Rock Shooter Universe

And so here it is, lol

I know the story already, huke made a pic of BRS, person was inspired, then made song using Miku, huke helped make PV, Black Rock Shooter then became popular and such, and some people get confused between Miku and BRS being the same person

Since I don't want this too be considered spam, lol

Geshumaru Added

Archived