Black Rock Shooter! The Set! [21/21]

Shizuku Oikawa

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have now released Super Chain Blaster and Black Matagi, the last "Black" character there is

I could probably say where I'm getting the pics from (lol, 1 Site for around all of them), but I keep getting some kind of bad feeling

I'm kinda glad I found a Black Matagi Pic, I would've probably used the one without a background and such

EDIT: lol, that was kinda fast, Pharaona

Nice Dead Master cards. So she will get quite the support I see. "Battle Between Friends" is really interesting (controls should be control everywhere you used it ;-)) but something with the wording is not exactly right. I'll look again and tell you later, OK? ^^

Nicely done for now! :D

nice cards man =3 much better than what i make xD

9.9/10

and according to the OCG thread, it seems like "Battle Between Friends" should be

If "both players" not "you and your opponent" but idk... im not an expert in OCG so yeah lol xD

i dont know Black Rock Shooter very well but ive heard of it so yeah xD

Nostalgic memories is kinda over the top. You should make it so that BRS cannot attack during this turn. But still it would be overpowered in a way. I'm not sure though. What I'm sure is that the picture is not appropriate. I made 2 pics for you. I hope you'll like any of them and use it instead. ^^

[spoiler=Memories 1 (Warning! PG-13)]Memories1.png

[spoiler=Memories 2]Memories2.png

Personally, I like the second one more but just because the first is hand drawn and computer effects don't really suit it :D

Nice vocaloid set.

lol' date=' not to sound rude, Black Rock Shooter is in no relations of the Vocaloids, and I do not intend to make this related to the Vocaloids what so ever.

It's just a thing that people mistaked BRS with Miku for some reason, lol

[/quote']

Oh, sorry. Great set though.

Archived