This gonna make you think.

Deustodo

Im going to be honest in order to answer your question:

I appologise if I come across mean or rude, but this is the only way I know how to answer your question well.

[spoiler=My thoughts]

Its not that its a BAD card. Its that its not a good card either. On my scale this card gets a "standalone" rating of 5.5/10. That makes it average (on my scale).

Its not BAD, its just not good either.

Its not very interesting and could be easily replaced a million different cards.

If it went with a set and other cards used it for their effects, that would be a differant story. But alone, its not very unique and, once agin, it could be replaced with any other vanilla with simular atk and def.

Im going to be honest in order to answer your question:

I appologise if I come across mean or rude' date=' but this is the only way I know how to answer your question well.

[spoiler=My thoughts']

Its not that its a BAD card. Its that its not a good card either. On my scale this card gets a "standalone" rating of 5.5/10. That makes it average (on my scale).

Its not BAD, its just not good either.

Its not very interesting and could be easily replaced a million different cards.

If it went with a set and other cards used it for their effects, that would be a differant story. But alone, its not very unique and, once agin, it could be replaced with any other vanilla with simular atk and def.

Yes, but as a card, there is nothing wrong with it.

Archived