This gonna make you think.

Deustodo

As a vanilla expert I have to say that it is simply an average vanilla. Your lore needs more work, it doesnt create enugh of an enigmatic image at first to contrast with his real name. You also use the wrond form of the dative, it should read "to those who deserve it" HOWEVER I am on your side, I love vanillas, I love the art of creating a good one, i think in some cases they are harder to make than effects.

Vanillas are always underrated and dismissed keep making a name for them, for they are the backbone of YGO.

As a vanilla expert I have to say that it is simply an average vanilla. Your lore needs more work' date=' it doesnt create enugh of an enigmatic image at first to contrast with his real name. You also use the wrond form of the dative, it should read "to those who deserve it" HOWEVER I am on your side, I love vanillas, I love the art of creating a good one, i think in some cases they are harder to make than effects.

Vanillas are always underrated and dismissed keep making a name for them, for they are the backbone of YGO.

[/quote']

that from somebody who makes rare vanillas...O.o

his card is good, man

This is what I think the card authour was trying to say:

"Long ago; a man with no name wandered aimlessly from town to town searching for a purpose. From the dust of his past' date=' emerges the pristine Bonito Carvalho, bringing swift and brutal justice upon those who deserve it."

[/quote']

Now, Thanks to you, I edited it. Thank you for you help.

Archived