BrickFist Member Cards. Come get one now! (7 Made)

Legokun

All pics are from this thread:

Link

I do not claim ownership of the Pictures used.

Form:

Name:
Stars:
Attribute:
Type of Card:
Type:
Type of Effect:
ATK/DEF:
Rarity:

Mine.

110958.jpg

[spoiler=Cards Made]

110958.jpg

110958m.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This is card is also treated as LIGHT. This card is also treated as a Fairy-type monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculations not Applied.) Once per turn, Roll 3 dice and draw three cards. Discard all Spell and Trap Cards drawn due to this card's effect. If the total Star level is Higher or Equal to the Number on the dice, Special Summon 1 monster drawn by this card's effect.

110958z.jpg

110958o.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

1 Tuner + 1 or more Spellcaster non-Tuner monsters

This is card is also treated as LIGHT. This card is also treated as a Fairy-type monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculations not Applied.) Once per Duel, shuffle all your cards into your deck. If you activate this effect, remove this card from play.

110958.jpg

110958.jpg

54624o.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

If any monster with A, J, L, W, G, B, O, or Z in their name are Summoned, destroy it. If a "Dark Magician" is face-up on your side of the Field, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 1000.

54624.jpg

54624.jpg

[spoiler=Gifts]

If your card is listed here, PM me and I'll give you the code for use.

OR you could just reply, one of the 2.

No current gifts.

K-o, Ding!

Edit:

Done, DaKoTa!

110958m.jpg

[img=http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3135/110958m.jpg]

[spoiler=Lore]This is card is also treated as LIGHT. This card is also treated as a Fairy-type monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculations not Applied.) Once per turn, Roll 3 dice and draw three cards. Discard all Spell and Trap Cards drawn due to this card's effect. If the total Star level is Higher or Equal to the Number on the dice, Special Summon 1 monster drawn by this card's effect.

Gobo:

110958z.jpg

Scyire:

110958o.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

1 Tuner + 1 or more Spellcaster non-Tuner monsters

This is card is also treated as LIGHT. This card is also treated as a Fairy-type monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculations not Applied.) Once per Duel, shuffle all your cards into your deck. If you activate this effect, remove this card from play.

Hope ya' like em'.

Gobo:
[img=http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9594/110958z.jpg]
Scyire:
[img=http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7417/110958o.jpg]

You're also being horribly ignorant and I don't appreciate people who use misleading titles at all. It just shows you want to annoy me and then raise my hopes up? Childish. Don't do that.

Your card also doesn't reflect me at all. I hate the color black, I really do. And how in bloody hell am I a fiend? *taps my head* Member Cards are supposed to reflect the person it's about, not just some card that has a persons name slapped on it.

In case if you didn't notice, the effect states:

"Treated as a Fairy-type monster."

All of these "Enigma" monsters have the same effect with variations.

If you don't like it, that's fine. I don't care at all. I just wanted to be nice and make something for you. I really don't care if you don't like it. I'm sorry i wasted your time. Give me a warning if you must. I don't care.

Archived