Yugioh! Duel academy a new beginning(started/Accepting) OOC

Fader

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, I am a member of YCM who has been absent for a long while but I have recently returned and wish to use some of my custom decks in a good fanfic such as this. This app is my standard character which I used the last time I was active on YCM. If there are any changes which need to be made, please tell me.

Name: Koganeiro Ryujin (to those who know him Koga)

Bio: A mysterious character who has come to DA from overseas, with a deck of powerful 'Icicle' monsters. He has spent some time trapped inside the shadow realm and will sometimes (like Atticus/Nightshroud in GX) revert to an evil and more powerful deck when neccessary. However, he does not do this often in order to stop himself becoming corrupted by darkness.

Appearence: Tall, jet black hair, carries an amulet to ward off shadows, pale blue eyes, standard duel disk.

personality:

Decklist:

[spoiler=Icicle Beasts]

These are all the custom cards he uses except for his evil deck, which consists of Icicle Zombies, which compared to Icicles are basically Zane's normal Cyber deck compared to his cyberdark deck. Note that Koga does not as of yet have a duel runner/speed deck. Not all of these cards will be in his deck at once, and he also posesses some Ice Barrier cards.

111097.jpg111097u.jpg111097k.jpg111097p.jpg111097g.jpg111097l.jpg

IcicleEagle.jpg111097y.jpg111097k.jpg111097u.jpg111097c.jpg

111097.jpg111097.jpg111097s.jpg111097g.jpg111097q.jpg111097.jpg111097b.jpgjhde9d.png111097.jpg111097z.jpg

k54o0l.png111097i.jpg111097f.jpg111097ge.jpg111097.jpg

111097w.jpg111097k.jpg111097s.jpgIcicleGolemLV10.gif

111097e.jpg117eclk.png111097o.jpg111097by.jpg111097.jpg111097m.jpg111097n.jpg111097a.jpg

Prefered Dorm: Obelisk (powerful enough to be in black/white, but I prefer to leave his allegiance questionable)

Teacher or student: Student

Thanks ty9239, wait till you see my IC zombies! I'm saving them for if there's a subplot opportunity later on, but I'll post them here for permission a while before that happens. Anyway, it really is quite late where I am, so I'll start integrating Koga into the plot tomorrow. For now, I'll just make a few introductions.

Just finished it

oops i lied its just the monsters

now im done

Name:Violet Tanner

bio:(optional)Born befor Josh, Violet experienced her parents happy for the first few years oh her life. But as soon as Josh was born their parents were always very mad and frustrated for no reason. During those upcoming years she discovered a joy in dueling and began to teach her five year old brother about dueling. In that year her parents got into a fight and Violet ran away to North Academy to improve her dueling skills. They kept her until she was twelve years old and defeated one of their best duelists. They kicked her out, so she took a boat and she rowed around to different places for shelter until she was 15, because then she found out about Duel Academy. She went there and was placed into the Ra Yellow dorm. When she saw her brother come she was scared to talk to him for fear that he would be mad at her.

appearence:(pic or description)Tall with long brown hair. Usually wears a short sleeve yellow shirt and jeans in the winter or short shorts in the summer.

personality:Peppy and happy all the time except for anger management issues which is something she shares with her brother.

decklist:[spoiler=Warriors Assault]Monsters:

Gearfried the Iron Knight 2x

Marauding Captain 2x

D.D. Warrior Lady

Gilford the Legend

Warrior Lady of the Wasteland

Penumbral Soldier Lady

Zero Gardna

Samarai Sword Baron

Mataza the Zapper

Goblin Attack Force

Tactical Espionage Expert

Exiled Force

Obnoxious Celtic Guard

Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke

Big Shield Gardna

Mid Shield Gardna

Armed Samurai-Ben Kai

Swift Gaia the Feirce Knight

Command Knight

Gearfried the Swordmaster

Spells:

MST

Lighning Vortex

Double Summon

Wicked-Breaking Flameberge-Baou

Fusion Sword Musasame Blade

Mausoleaum to the Emperor

Lightning Blade 2x

Release Restraint

Reinforcement of the Army

Dragonic Attack

Traps:

Collected Power

Negate Attack

Sakuretsu Armor

Call of the Haunted

Raigekai Break

Majic Jammer

Blast with Chain

Trap Hole

Prefered Dorm: Ra Yellow

teacher or student:Student

Grassman131, accepted, but its a little similar to Isabellas app. If you read it on page 4, then notice how they both go to North Academy and have something to do with seperatng with family, and the ocean...

Also, I never have seen a Gemini deck in action, and I dont think there all that popular. So it will be cool to see them. So you can make the first move Adament.

Names: Sam and Sami Duos

Bios: Sam was born two minutes before Sami. As long as they can remember, these girls have been together. They rarely leave each others' side. Their parents died when they were 10, and they moved to Duel Academy, having only each other. They made many more friends, and their life has gotten better.

Appearances: 5w9dn6.png

Sam on the left, and Sami on the right. They also have a custom Duel Disk that can be used by both of them at the same time.

Personalities: Since both of them are fairly young, they tend to be childish at times. Despite this, they can be very formidable when it comes to a duel. They duel together, as more than a team.

[spoiler=Decklist]Monsters:

Phoenix Gearfried

Knight of the Red Lotus

Evocator Chevalier x2

Lycanthrope

Gemini Summoner

Marauding Captain

Gemini Scorpion

Field-Commander Rahz

Exiled Force

Woodland Archer x2

Energy Bravery