Yugioh! Duel academy a new beginning(started/Accepting) OOC

Fader

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i have a link to the YCM wiki and there is a deck someone made and instead of it saying symbiote/effect i WANT IT TO SAY (Type)/Symbiote replace the /effect with /symbiote here is the lik like gemini union tuner ect here is the link ok i have a link :http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Power_of_Symbiotes

these are the new cards

Card #1

108979pl.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Magic Dragon" or "Trap Dragon" in your graveyard. This card gains the name and effects of the removed monster. When this card is used in the Synchro Summoning of a Dragon-type Synchro monster that monster becomes unafected by the effects of effect monsters. Once per turn you can pay 500 life points in order to add 1 monster from your deck to your hand.

Card #2

108979r.jpg

Lore:

"Creature Fortress Dragon" + 1 or more Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned you opponent takes damage equal to the number of cards in their hand and on their side of the field x 300. When this card is removed from the field you can Special Summon 1 "Creature Fortress Dragon" and 1 removed from play Dragon-type monster. This card is unafected by the effects of spell cards. When this card destroys a monster by battle deal damage to your opponent equal to its level x 300.

Card #3

108979.jpg

Lore:

"Creature Fortress Dragon" + 1 or more Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned destroy all monsters your opponent controls. When this card is removed from the field you can Special Summon 1 "Creature Fortress Dragon" and 1 removed from play Dragon-type monster. This card is unafected by the effects of trap cards. When this card destroys a monster by battle destroy all cards your opponent controls.

First off Pure Tuner Synchro Summoning!

Secondly i posted the response.

Name: Paul Paradox

Bio: Paul Paradox came from the future when Duel Monsters ruined the world. His father, known as Paradox, attemped to kill Maximillion Pegasus. He failed, as Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei defeated him. Now, Paradox and Paul are rulers of the future, because they changed the future and Duel Monsters was now a good thing instead of bad. Paul once accidently took Paradoxs duel runner and his deck, and accidently stole Video Game characters and turned them into cards (lol). Accidently, he found himself at Duel Academy, with Paradoxs duel runner ruined. He is now trying to fix the runner, and he nows all about the future at Duel Academy.

Appearence: He has spiky brown hair, and wears a black and while cape. He always has a black and white mask on, and he has a shadow-like duel disk that connects with his broken duel runner.

Personality: He is clumsy at times, but he can act friendly and somewhat mysterious. He acts rather cold to people he doesnt know.

[spoiler=Decklist]219938.jpg

219938.jpg

219938g.jpg

219938.jpg

219938.jpg

More added later, I have to work on the deck.

Preffered Dorm: Wicked Black

Teacher or Student: Student

Theres the new app: Malefic Video Game Characters lol! So...whens that kuriboh coming?

Alright, here's my second character. Hope you like her, because she doesn't like you... or anyone for that matter.

Name: Akuma Ryuujin

Appearance: Tall, long white hair, dark eyes, black cloak

Personality: Cold, unforgiving, ruthless

Decklist: Icicle Zombies (full list to be revealed soon)

Bio: This powerful cousin and rival of Koga wields a mysterious set of monsters called the Icicle Zombies, corrupted versions of the Icicle Beasts. She has come to DA in order to show the world her true power and defeat her cousin.

PS: I'm sorry for countering all your moves using the rulebook ty9239. I know I'm annoying, but I'm also right. ^_^

Do you mind putting up some of the decklist first? Also, I kinda see what you did, and now, Ancient City has a new effect...

Also, even though I make mistakes, That one with the Big Burn was on purpose to show Brians "novice" dueling skills. He can get better soon in the rp, since the rest of my characters are a little powerful...well, thats half of it lol.

Archived