My second set of Megaman [6/20]

Blace

After taking a break for yugioh card maker, i started the set of my favorite game (Megaman).

The first set was Megaman Star Force combined with the Seven deadly Sins and The Six Perfections: The teams are called Greed the Flame Joker and the Wrath the Dark Ace. This time, I'm making the second set of megaman NT warrior with the Power of Negative.

This is the first card in the second set:

560761.jpg

Lore:

When this card attacks a monster, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card at the end the Battle Phase if you control another Warrior-type monster.

The second card is just a preview:

560761f.jpg

Lore:

Megaman NT- Fusion Hunter + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

If this card attacks and your opponent activates a Spell card in the Battle Phase, this card can attack once more during the same Battle Phase.

223108.jpg

Lore:

Megaman NT- Fusion Hunter + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned except Synchro Summon and removing from play one "Megaman NT Gaia' from your Graveyard. You can return 1 "Megaman NT- Fusion Hunter" monster from removed from play to your Deck. Then your Deck is shuttled. If you do, the effect(s) of all of your opponent's face-up Effect Monsters are negated until the Standby Phase of your next turn.

These are the first three Ultima Forms of Megaman NT:

223108.jpg

Lore:

Megaman NT- Fusion Hunter + 1 or more non-tuner DARK monsters

Once per turn, you can activates this card's effect by paying 600 Life Points. You can add one Spell card from your Graveyard to your hand instead doing your normal Draw Phase.

223108.jpg

Lore:

Megaman NT- Fusion Hunter + Gregar Claw + 1 LIGHT non-tuner monster

When this card attacks, send up to 3 cards on top of your deck to the Graveyard. For each Spell card, destroy one monster your opponent controls. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Megaman NT- Fusion Hunter" monster from your Graveyard to your side of the field.

223108z.jpg

Lore:

Megaman NT- Fusion Hunter + Falzar Claw + 1 FIRE non-tuner monster

When this card attacks, discard up to 3 cards of your deck to the Graveyard. For each Trap card that was discarded by this effect, discard one card in your opponent's hand. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Megaman NT- Fusion Hunter" monster from your Graveyard to your side of the field.

If there is any problem with these cards, comment.

Archived