The Modern Warfare 2 Club ~ That's right, no fancy titles here.

JG.

you mean the raptor drone? it's awesome, too bad they always go offline before the mission ends.

It's predator frone I think.

Username: Raiza

MW2 Name: Nightmre9k

Alliance: Spetsnaz

Fave Character: Ghost

I'm level 52 on the 2nd prestige so I'm pretty good :)

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops, I forgot. But yes you are. Also added "Console:" to the app, to prevent confusion. Also, any of you guys know how people change the colour of your name in MP?

I dunno but I have seen people on my mates xbox that were called "Green Apple" and "Yellow Banana" each being the color that their name states and replacing A and B with the a buttons on the xbox controller.

So whats everyones most used gun here?

My weapons depend on the maps. But I have three basics sets.

Sniper set (Barrett .50cal Thermal, PP2000 Holo): Afghan, Favela, Highrise, Estate, Wasteland

Assault set (Scar-H RDS, G18): Everything else

Anti-air set: (LSW LMG Foregrip, AT-4): Same as above, I alternate between the two, depends on if my opps liek air attacks, so often change mid-game.

Also, rank added.

Heres my updated app with the console and rank things added:

[spoiler=App]

Username:Raiza

Console: PS3

MW2 Name:nightmare9k

Alliance: Spetsnaz

I snipe on Estate, Afghan, Wasteland and Derial and use UMP or assualt rifle on evrything else.

Intervention > Barret .50cal, what you guys think?

.50cal is so much better IMO, because if you miss one shot, you can quickly fire off another one before the opponent moves into cover. That, and satistically it does more damage, or had more accuracy, can't remember which.

.50cal is so much better IMO, because if you miss one shot, you can quickly fire off another one before the opponent moves into cover. That, and satistically it does more damage, or had more accuracy, can't remember which.

The in-game stats are totally wrong and it had been proven.

The only reason I think the Intervention is because I just like it :D

Archived