The Modern Warfare 2 Club ~ That's right, no fancy titles here.

JG.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team Deathmatch (Express) is my personal fave, but mainly because I like to stick to the classic modes =P I haven't really tried others. Someone tell me which is the easiest to get lost of XP on?

Search And Destroy.

500 for a kill.

1000 for plant/defuse bomb.

If you kill 3 people, you get at least a 2000 Match Bonus.

Search And Destroy.

500 for a kill.

1000 for plant/defuse bomb.

If you kill 3 people, you get at least a 2000 Match Bonus.

i think i read about it somewhere that people use riot shields to spam xp in search and destroy? might've remembered wrong, never bothered to try it out though.

God, don't you guys just hate people who accuse you of hacking just because you're better than them? I played against one of those just before. Evetually we got him kicked, since we found out he was hacking himself xD

God, don't you guys just hate people who accuse you of hacking just because you're better than them? I played against one of those just before. Evetually we got him kicked, since we found out he was hacking himself xD

Lol I got 2 chopper gunners in 1 game of domination and some guy started screaming at me that he'd hack my account.

Lol I got 2 chopper gunners in 1 game of domination and some guy started screaming at me that he'd hack my account.

Lol, that's almost as good xD

BW, accepted.

Also, updated the member list with the consoles you have it for. Tell me if I got it wrong.

Yup, mine's right.

I remember one time there was a little kid playing with his mic. When he lost, he started crying and all the older teenagers started yelling at him for being a crybaby.

I couldn't help but laugh to myself.

Archived