The Modern Warfare 2 Club ~ That's right, no fancy titles here.

JG.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My killstreak are:

Care Package

Predator Missile

Harrier Strike

But I'm only Level 33, no Prestige so yeah... xD BTW, do you get to keep killstreak rewards when you prestige. And again, what about weapon attachments? Some say you do, some say you dont =/

And Jaciby, please pick another alliance, we have enough TF141's =/

You have to unlock all killstreaks weapons and attachtments when you prestige but you keep all of your titles and embelms

At least someone agrees with me :)

And I never really put nukes on. It just happens that when I join a Ground War and my friends are trying for a nuke. I put it on and get one. :)

My normal killstreaks are

Predator Missle

Harrier Airstrike

AC130

Predator Missle

Harrier Airstrike

Pavelow

But I would use:

Harrier Airstrike

AC130

Tactical Nuke

If I was going for a Nuke :)

I Fixed it for you

BTW i have 17 nukes

I never put Nuke on, but my highest killstreak is 26. Do Killstreaks from care packages count tword your highest killstreak?

No. Also, wierd glitch in-game. I respawned with my AUG, but the model in my hand was the M1A46. I then switched to my Stinger, and it was the AUG model again =/

JG - When you prestige you lose all of your:

Guns

Attatchments

Rank

Challanges

Camo's

You get to keep your titles and emblems though :)

Nightbane - The AC130 has a 30 life span. It shoots about 4 huge missles and has about another ten from all the other missles put together. The chopper gunner however stays on for more than a minute. It can penetrate through most walls and can kill within one or two shots. It doesn't have to reload and therefore you do not have to stop firing until it's over. It's easier to spawn kill with it and therefore easy to get a nuke. Most people who go for a nuke use my set up. Most machinima directors use them as well.

You may still think that I am wrong but eh, I wasted a little time writing this to prove my point and I think I got it across well :P

I am now going for a shower (Picture me :D )

Guns

Attatchments

Rank

Challanges

Camo's

Nightbane - The AC130 has a 30 life span. It shoots about 4 huge missles and has about another ten from all the other missles put together. The chopper gunner however stays on for more than a minute. It can penetrate through most walls and can kill within one or two shots. It doesn't have to reload and therefore you do not have to stop firing until it's over. It's easier to spawn kill with it and therefore easy to get a nuke. Most people who go for a nuke use my set up. Most machinima directors use them as well.

You may still think that I am wrong but eh, I wasted a little time writing this to prove my point and I think I got it across well :P

Chopper Gunner is kick arse.

What do you think I think about at night? :rolleyes:

Guns

Attatchments

Rank

Challanges

Camo's

but when you do prestige you will unlock prestige chalenges for killstreaks and guns and they wont dissappear if u do it a second time

and also whatch this clip then

Archived