The Fake Type Knights

Sploda

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no project.

Now what is the difference between Brazilian hell and american hell?

See, this guy died, and went to hell.

So the gatekeeper asked "Do you want to go to brazilian hell or american hell?"

And the guy said "What's the difference?"

"Well, in Brazilian hell, you have to eat 20 buckets of crap a week, there's 20 to a cell, and satan pokes you with his pitchfork once every day. While in the american hell, you eat only 5 buckets of crap a wekk, there's 3 or 4 per cell, and satan only pokes you 3 times a week"

So the guy said "Screw Brazilina hell then, I'm going to american hell."

So he got there...and lazed aroun d each day, with the proper punishment that he was told of. But he heard noises coming from the other hell, and went over there, to see they were partying. He asked

"Why are you all so happy? You have to eat more buckets of crap, you get pokes more often, and you have 20 per cell."

Then, one guy answered him. "Man, when there's crap, there's no bucket, when there's no bucket there's no crap, and Satan only comes once in a lost while, he's on vacation most of the time."

Brazilian people view the Portuguese as stupid.

Okay, so two portuguese people went to a party, and they saw the cups, upside down on the tray.

"This is horrible, my cup has an open bottom!"

"Well, mine's worse, it has a closed top!"

DL, noob knowledge and senior knowledge are switching. All 3 and above stars are becoming noobs, while 1 stars are gaining power!

Are you speaking from internal experince.

Well no one noticed that I never actually joined.

Even though I wasn't even on the first post.

Cause I'm that way.

You know what, you can make my card if you want, you'll get 20 points or a rep for it. Offer to anyone who wants it.

Archived