Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Yaer 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Not started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Student App: Hello! This is our buddy Lex (who?). I Recently got into Yugioh and its fun workings last Halloween when I CosPlayed as Duke Devlin (From the abridged Series, as it was funny!). Since then, I've built me a deck, and have really gotten into the game. I also enjoy RP'ing, and by golly by gosh, this little point of intrest looks right up my Alley. It's been some time since I've been in a forum RP, and the structure of battling over it may get me from time to time, But I do know alot about story telling and character development, so I would be honored if you would all have me! *Takes a bow*

Name: Ander Vesit

Dorm Choice: Archfiend Red, or Relinquished Navy (Pretty colors!)

Deck Name: Support Advance

[spoiler=Card Listing (60 Cards + 11 In Extra Deck)]

---Monsters:

Junk Synchron x2

Dream Clown

Koa'Ki Meiru War Arms

Future Samurai

Evocator Chevalier x3

Freed the Matchless General

Marauding Captain x3

Elemental Hero Wildheart

Gemini Soldier

Amazoness Sage

Phoenix Gearfried

Command Knight x2

Fortress Warrior

Field-Commander Rahz

Princess of Tsurugi

Quickdraw Synchron

Amazoness Chain Master

Queen's Double

Turret Warrior

Torapart

Jutte Fighter

Destiny Hero Plasma

Silent Swordsman LV5

Total Defense Shogun

Drill Synchron

Invader of the Throne

---Spells:

Yu-Jo Friendship

Unity

Rainbow Veil

Reinforcement of the Army

Spirit Burner x2

Horn of the Unicorn

Monster Reincarnation

Double Summon x2

Mist Body

Solidarity

Heavy Storm

The A. Forces

Fighting Spirit

The Warrior Returning Alive x2

---Traps:

Shadow Spell

Xing Zhen Hu

Magical Cylinder

Raigeki Break

Prideful Roar

Call of the Haunted

Scrap-Iron Scarecrow

Rivalry of the Warlords

Dark Bribe

Divine Wrath

Kunai with Chain

--Extra Deck--

Junk Warrior x2

Junk Archer

Drill Warrior

Powertool Dragon

X-Saber Urbellum

Blackrose Dragon

Nitro Warrior

Ancient Fairy Dragon

Gaia Knight, Force of Earth

Junk Destroyer

Duel Disk: A Sleek, Violet and green, left handed Duel Disk. The Core of the disk is circular with a green glass globe (Which produces the holographic images). When it is on standby, the field of the Disk compacts to a Two-Field-Slot wide area that rests parallel to the forearm. The Automatic ejection and retraction of the disk is broken, however, and it has to be manually set before a duel.

Appearance: Fairly Short, standing at only 5'3''. The Lack of height doesn't seem to be a damper on the young man's spirits, however. He looks to be strong, active, and full of life. His hair is brown, and often disheveled or seemingly misplaced in a fashion commonly refereed to as "hat hair". He can be easily recognized by the stylish, or just plain odd, hats he chooses to wear most of the time. His Clothing scheme is surprisingly bland. It consists of White, Button-up collared shirts, and black slacks. His jacket is one of many suit-jackets he owns that accompany the slacks, completing a very businessman-like look. Beyond his normal-wear, he has three articles of clothing that are worn when it rains, or he is working out or planning to do other rigorous work. The first is a heavy black trench coat, dirty and faded from years of faithful use, and the others are a pair of shorts and shirt that are blue and black.

Personality: He seems very cheerful and fun to be around on the outside. Most of the time he is downright silly and playful. However, when he is alone, he becomes sad and forlorn. Generally, he is a sad and introverted person who only becomes flamboyant and jovial for the sake of others' happiness.

Bio: Ander lived in a run-down, and fairly low-class area. He worked hard straight from school, not able to pay for collage, or anything else aside from the bare minimum. Life was hard, but for the sake of happiness, Ander worked like a dog to make sure live wasn't AS HARD as it could have been.

Fate Changed when Ander decided to leave his old life behind, and mercilessly hunt down destiny by simply walking away. He grabbed a few things, and simply walked away from everything he new, stepping forward toward what seemed like the most opportunistic place--The City. In the city, he quickly fell into the caste of Homeless people that were frowned upon and scorned. He didn't care though, because it was from here he could help others. He took up a volunteer job at a soup kitchen and cooked for and served his friends. Destiny seemed leagues away.

But as fate would have it, a man approached the sleeping Ander in the Night, inquiring about his time in the soup kitchen. Certainy such a caring soul should have a home? Ander Shamelessly explained his situation, and the man offered Ander a Handshake. Ander accepted, and the man handed him a Card, saying: "With this, we'll add our lives together, and cut them in half. I'm looking for a roommate."

The person in question was Jared, a music major at the local collage, and a top-notch duelist. He helped Ander get on his feet, and get a job. The two spent years together talking, listing to music, and dueling. Ander caught on quickly to the basics and Jared explained the advanced concepts. With Dueling being one of the few things Ander knew, Jared suggested Ander go to Star Duel Academy. Jared would fund the whole thing, and Ander would promise to become a great duelist.

It all seemed like a fairytale. Things this fortunate didn't really happen, did they? This was the stuff of dream and fantasy. There was no way Ander could accept such a generous offer. Ander politely turned Jared down, and they continued their normal life, with Jared periodically suggesting that Ander Apply.

Ander didn't want to step on Jared, so he saved up his money. He had to make at least one person in his life proud....

So the day finally came that Ander was ready to Apply. He had a deck thrown together with his friend's cards, and his work clothing. If this letter was accepted, could Ander be as strong as his warriors and fight to the top?

Other: With a slipshod deck, Ander doesn't stand much of a chance against the great duelists he's sure to face. Because of this, I've made all his cards Normal/Real cards, with the request that he be able to modify his deck with cards others give him. Let's make a story of unity and friendship! *Ahem* And stuff...

Playing Yugimonz with Fukdua.

Additional character app:

Name: Rebecca Strausse

Dorm Choice: Ra Gold

Deck Name: Bonus

Duel Disk:

DA5.png

Appearance:

ava_anime_girl.jpg

Personality: Caffiene junkie who crashes frequently.

Bio: An American who dreams of breaking into the Pro Leagues to follow in her family's footsteps, Rebecca is a reasonably skilled Duelist. Using her personal build of her family's signature Archetype, the Bonus monsters, she's going to try and make friends and a name for herself at Duel Academy.

Other:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/221571-bonus/ for custom cards

Decklist:

Bonus Archfiend x3 (custom)

Bonus Fisher x3 (custom)

Bonus Bushi x3 (custom)

Bonus Dragon x3 (custom)

Bonus Angel x3 (custom)

Bonus Wight x3 (custom)

Cold Wave

Foolish Burial

Giant Trunade

Book of Moon x3

Dark Hole

Monster Reborn

Mind Control

Pot of Duality x2

Reinforcement of the Army

BTH x2

Torrential Tribute

Mirror Force

Solemn Judgment

Solemn Warning

Dimensional Prison x2

Call of the Haunted

Limit Reverse

Extra (15):

Mist Wurm

Brionac

Gaia Knight the Force of the Earth

Bonus Magician x3 (custom)

Goyo

AoJ Catastor

Stardust Dragon

Colossal Fighter

Black Rose Dragon x2

Armory Arm

Scrap Archfiend

Trishula

Teacher app

Name: Mr. Olevn AKA: Mr. O.

Dorm Choice: head teachert for Rilinqused navy dorm

Deck Name: [spoiler=*canyon*]

Monsters

Labyrinth Wall

Medusa Worm

criosphinx

Hieracosphinx

Morphing Jar

Guardian Sphinx

Megarock Dragon

Enraged Muka Muka

Giant Soldier of Stone (2)

Golem Sentry (2)

Dummy Golem (2)

Muka Muka (2)

guardian Statue (3)

Spells

Gravekeeper's Servant

Demise of The Land

Level Limit - Area B

Magical Mallet

The dark door

The Shallow Grave

Canyon

Infinite Cards

Final Destiny

Masoleum of The Emperor

Lightning Vortex

Heavy storm

Traps

Dust tornado

Bottomless Trap Hole

Magical Jammer

Draining Shield

compulsory Evacuation Device

Spellbinding Circle

Macro Cosmos

Duel Disk: 2199jbt.jpg

Appearance: 28we5bc.jpg

Personality: happy and always smiling has an off temper when a student talks during his class if hes talking first.

Bio: Came to Star Duel Academy in hiss early 20's and has been working there ever sinice. Be for joining the Academy's teaching staff he had a small chance to duel the king of games but gave it up so he could help young duelists to master their skills.

Other:always trys to give the students a disadavtage to work around.

Archived