Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Yaer 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Not started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Zanza Kotsuzuka

Dorm Choice: No preference

Deck Name: Undead Revolution

Duel Disk: My link

Appearance: My link

Personality:Lazy, easygoing. Would much rather be eating or sleeping.

Bio: Zanza is a member of the Kotsuzuka family, who was disgraced when Ghost "Bonz" Kotsuzuka was sent to the Shadow Realm in the first Battle City. His family sent him to Star Duel Academy in hopes he would become the greatest duelist ever. In truth, Zanza wants none of it. His only mentor (that he listens to) is his spirit card, Vice. However, Vice appears to have his own agenda...

Name: Rai Hakiri

Dorm Choice: Stardust Platinum

Deck Name: Rainer Armour

Duel Disk: Rai's Duel Disk

Appearance: What Rai Looks Like

Personality: Very kind, very smart. Fierce duelist, protects his friends, strategizes against his enemies. Excellent tactician, very analytical. Very compassionate. Sympathetic, handsome. Very laid-back. Can be a little lazy at times. Very popular, can act irrationally at times. Often a very happy person, very funny, he can act a little crazy at times. He often jokes around and says he has voices in his head... or is he joking?

Bio: Rai is a very avid reader. His favorite stories are myths, and he loves to read about Greek myths, such as the myth of Theseus. His favorite food is pizza, and he often eats ramen with chopsticks. He loves dogs, and hates snakes. He has very few fears except for these: snakes, spiders, and thunder. His name in japanese may mean thunder, but he just doesn't like the noise. One thing he never told anyone was that his mom died when he was a baby, and that he cries often about her.

Other: I based the part about Rai's mom dying when he was a baby after myself, as my mom died when i was young.

• 3 weeks later...

hello? Oh damn I was afraid this died... It's all my fault to... I'm sorry guys but my computer died epiclly and I only got it back the first week of January... I'm sorry...

So thats what happened??? Well then you really don't need to apologize for something like that. I mean it's not like you wanted your computer to break down or set up on how long it was going to take to fix it right? No need to put your self down for that my friend.

• 4 weeks later...

By your enthusiasum, I'm guessing that you're okay with the plot as it is right now. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, to be honest, I don't really mind if we restart from the same plot or start up a new one. I do believe that starting up a new one will bring in more RP players but thats just my guess. Well, whatever happens, lets just have some fun! :lol:

Well, to be honest, I don't really mind if we restart from the same plot or start up a new one. I do believe that starting up a new one will bring in more RP players but thats just my guess. Well, whatever happens, lets just have some fun! :lol:

Alright then, glad to hear your opinion.

Anyway, does anyone want to co-host?

• 3 weeks later...

Hoi! So, have you got another Co-host Ty? If not i tihink i could try to do something about it. (is trying to point himself whit finger) Just to get that new Rp going.

Well, sorry to break it to everyone, but I'm not sure I can do this, considering how busy I am. I PM'ed TotalObelisk saying that the he/she can remake this instead. I may be able to co-host/join, but I can't really promise anything. Sorry.

Archived