Broken Bamboo Sword???

BreakingBambooSwordTAEV-JP-C.jpg

this card will be available in Tactical Evolution. thats cool and all, but the effect is:

Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 0.

HOW IS THAT USEFUL??? WHAT IS GOING ON!??!? HAVE THESE GUYS LOST THEIR MINDS??S? IS THERE ANY WAY THIS CAN BE USED IN A COMBO??????

Ben Kei OTK anyone?

There's probably something there in TAEV that'll help with that card. Maybe one which decreases the attack of all monsters with equip cards by yada yada and then you'd want to equip it to the opponent; because seriously nobody in their right mind equips any of the most-played equip spells to their opponents (United, Mage Power, Axe of Despair).

It's not mistranslated, I can definatly see a 0 in there and a few other symbols I recognise. And if it reduces any monster's ATK to 0 then it's too powerful, if there were any specefications then the text would be longer.

Besides, Japanese is a tricky language to translate, I know one word that has 5 different meanings depending on the context.

The word "increase" is a mistranslation. The card wouldn't say what you've said' date=' simply as it isn't logical.

But. The card text will be.

The equipped monster's ATK becomes 0.

Or something similar.[/quote']

But the card would become far to broken and would not be common.

you guys know what would be funny? if horus just made that entire translation up and the ffect really says draw 2 cards or something. Then we'ed all be sitting here aguing about nothing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: jk

Archived