Naruto Cards

TonLok77

Not very good. Effect monsters are liked better on here because you have to think of good, balanced effects. Descriptions are very simple and easy to make. I will give you a few tips. Vanillas(That's YCM for Normal Monsters) are frowned upon here. When you look for images, try to find good ones without Black bars and with backgrounds. Also, fake types(Ninja, Hero, Cat) are extremely unpopular here. Try to use the next closest thing(Ninja = Warrior, Hero = Warrior, Cat = Beast). You can become much better. For now I give you a 3/10

Not very good. Effect monsters are liked better on here because you have to think of good, balanced effects. Descriptions are very simple and easy to make. I will give you a few tips. Vanillas(That's YCM for Normal Monsters) are frowned upon here. When you look for images, try to find good ones without Black bars and with backgrounds. Also, fake types(Ninja, Hero, Cat) are extremely unpopular here. Try to use the next closest thing(Ninja = Warrior, Hero = Warrior, Cat = Beast). You can become much better. For now I give you a 3/10

alright thanx dude

Archived