Official YCM Newspaper - Application thread (3 Jobs Left!)

Bassa

Should there be a 5 point Subscription?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a 5 point Subscription?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should the Newspaper be...

• Every 2 Weeks
    • Every Month

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Useranme:KaisuJob:ComicsWill you be active?:Yup.Example of Writing (At least 5 lines):PokemonBluesStrip.pngIf you want, I'll make a series of comics instead of random ones.

Thanks mate. And a series would be great.

Sent my crap.

Awsome

Sports may be a bit harder than I thought...I'll just do AFL and NBA news seeing as it's easier for me to write about.

I shall do Tennis and Football/Soccor.

Useranme:White Hollow

Job:GFX

Will you be active?:Ya

Example of Writing (At least 5 lines):

Welcome to the GFX page of YCM Newspaper. Today, we are presenting you an interview with a pro GFXer of YCM, {name here}!

It wasn't very easy to track him down, due to his inactivity lately but for you, I found him and interviewed him! Also, we have

a surprise for the fans of GFX: We are releasing a tutorial with the very basics on GFX including Lightning, Depth, Flow and

how to pick a good render or stock. Also, the very first resource pack has arrived with more than 40 CD4s and 20 Fractals for

your liking. Now, sorry to keep you waiting, here is the interview, enjoy and all comments are welcome:

{Interview here}

a GFX interview along with some tutorials would be better to just tags I think. Else, OK

Useranme:White Hollow

Job:GFX

Will you be active?:Ya

Example of Writing (At least 5 lines):

Welcome to the GFX page of YCM Newspaper. Today, we are presenting you an interview with a pro GFXer of YCM, {name here}!

It wasn't very easy to track him down, due to his inactivity lately but for you, I found him and interviewed him! Also, we have

a surprise for the fans of GFX: We are releasing a tutorial with the very basics on GFX including Lightning, Depth, Flow and

how to pick a good render or stock. Also, the very first resource pack has arrived with more than 40 CD4s and 20 Fractals for

your liking. Now, sorry to keep you waiting, here is the interview, enjoy and all comments are welcome:

{Interview here}

a GFX interview along with some tutorials would be better to just tags I think. Else, OK

As soon as YCM started f***ing spitting s*** like that out I would include that.

And you have 3 members you COULD interview: Shade, ken, and KFC. :\

Archived